Sisterly Love

Limbo's POV

I am so scared. I want to go home but I can't. I'm being held against my wishes. Thank god I have Lust to keep me company

I was crying and Lust was holding me close.

"Sh. *strokes Limbo's hair to calm her* relax Limbo. As long as you have us nothing will ever harm you." Lust told me.

"*sniff* thanks big sis" I may be like 20 but at heart, I'm just a child.

"LIMBO?! LUST?! IS THAT YOU?!" Someone shouted and we recognized the voices. Treachery, Anger and Fraud. Our older siblings.

"TREACHERY, FRAUD AND ANGER?! IS THAT YOU?!" Lust yelled then we saw indigo colored fire followed by the three of them.

"OH MY HEAVEN GUYS IT IS YOU!" Treachery shouted when she saw us.

"SIS!" Anger and Fraud yelled when they saw us. I have got a few scratches and cuts from the abuse I've gotten but nothing too severe.

"How did you....find us?" I asked in pain as my wounds are starting to hurt.

"Fraud here could sense your auras but Limbo what happened to you?" Anger asked them Lust and I explained everything.

Once we finished explaining everything we saw another demon come in. She has jet black hair with red highlights and two sets of horns. Who is that?

"Who's the double horned girl?" I asked as Anger gave me a massive hug.

"That's Amybrine. One of daddy's many descendants and she is trying to revive the nine circles. Dad misses you and wants you home. If you want." Fraud explained.

"Papa! Of course I want to see him again!" I stated.

"I'd love to see dad again as well if we can" Lust added then Amybrine walked over holding our keys.

"He's waiting for you. If you want him" she told us then we held our keys to bond with them again.

Amybrine's POV

I feel so bad for them. Especially Limbo. How did she get so badly wounded.

"Limbo if you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?" I asked her when all of us sat next to them.

"Father....abuses me. Beats me. Calls me worthless. I miss my real dad. Dante is my father and he never did this..." She told me.

"Father? Who's that?" I asked because now I am confused but the name that came next horrified me.

"Hohenheim Elric." Ed and Al were literally in the doorway with Mustang, Hawkeye and Amy when Limbo said that.

"What?! But's he an alchemist and you've all been missing for hundreds of years. How can that be?" Anger asked as Treachery saw to Limbo's wounds and comforted Lust.

"I know not the answer Lady Amybrine but I know, that you are a true inferno. I can feel the real hellfire and satanic fire burning within you" Lust stated.

"You can call me Amybrine or AB. I may be the daughter of King Aamon Inferno of Hell but the nine circles, are family. I know Dante loves you all. He is the one who asked me to find and bring home all 7 missing circles of hell. 1-4 and 6-8. He wants you all home, he is getting old so I guess that's why. He's an immortal demon but over time we do need to age. Just very slowly" I explained to them.

Limbo then came over and gave me a massive hug.

"I'm glad you're an Inferno. I can tell you are going to be a great Queen. And I would trust no one else with my key. I know your dad is meant to have us, but I want YOU to be the bearer of my key. The key to Limbo. First Circle of Hell." Limbo told me.

One by one the others told me they wanted me to have their keys as well.

Mustang's POV

"OK this is great and all but what about this father guy. Does he know where Heresy, Greed, Gluttony and Violence are?" I asked.

"Greed we know where he is but the other three, I don't know" Lust explained.

"Then let's find him. Maybe he knows where the others are. Amybrine you are so close to reviving the nine circles of hell. But on another note, HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP FOR?!" Amy asked

"Wait what happened?" I asked then I was shocked to hear.

"Oh...well I'm impressed you're still alive" Hawkeye stated

"Putting it mildly Hawkeye. I wouldn't be alive if not for the demons there. Everyone says they're evil but gee, can't judge one until you meet one. Even Satan is nice"

"Yeah. My uncle is the best mentor EVER! Well aside from my parents of course" Amybrine told us.

"Alright, now that we have 5 of the 9 circles of hell on our side, we may want to focus on figuring out what Scar's deal is. He attacked the Elrics about a month ago, the fifth laboratory may be our best option" Amy told us

All the demons stood up then Lust mentioned something.

"We kinda set up base there so we can get you in and out without any problems unless Barry and that other armor head ignores us."

"Armor head?" I asked

"Alphonse Elric in a sense. A soul bound to armor except this one is two souls. Father's work." Lust added then we left.

Amy's POV

I tailed back a bit to talk to Amybrine who seems worried then she got a call when we sat on the train.

"Hey mom" She stated gleefully but her face looked like horror.

"What?! How long ago?!"

"That bastard! Right I'm coming back and no fighting me about it. I want to incinerate that son of a bitch myself for everything he's done."

"What? He went to Heaven? HOW THE HELL DID HE PULL THAT OFF!?"

"Bastard. Right I'll call Blaze and alert him. See ya mom" when she hung up she just buried her face in her hands then broke. She just broke down and it broke my heart to see this she-devil-demon so upset.

"What's wrong Amybrine?" Hawkeye asked then Amybrine explained everything.

"The guy who attacked Amy, has attacked my father and put him in a serious coma. I want to kill him except he's went into a world I cannot. He's gone to the spirit realm within Heaven and demons like me are unable to enter. Without permission from the reigning king and queen. Thankfully fate is on my side. Right Amy?"

"Yeah that's right. Your boyfriend Blaze is the current prince isn't he"

"Husband and yes. Flarian loves going between Hell, Purgatory where his boyfriend Lucifer lives, Gehenna and Heaven. So I need to talk to Blaze's parents and try to get in OR let Blaze go full fire alpha angel on him." She added then the train left the station as we went back to central where the fifth laboratory stands.