Family means everything

Amybrine's POV

I feel so bad for Amy. If I hadn't been as cold as I was to her, she would not have had to come to heaven and would still be A-OK right not. But because I was so cold and heartless to her, she came and now...she won't even wake up.

I'm sitting by her side in hospital as her leg remains bandaged up. Once we got her back to here we discovered a serious stab wound to her leg and because she had used up her energy levels, it contributed to her losing consciousness.

It's been five days since she blacked out and she still hasn't regained consciousness. Her mother returned to Mythalia but then Fenrir and the kids came. If Fenrir comes, the kids follow.

"Mommy please wake up. We need you. Daddy needs you" Zoe said to her sleeping mother.

I just stayed silent and actually left the room so I could talk to Mustang.

I got to his office, walked in and saw my son and Lucifer.

"Mom. We heard about everything. I can tell you are putting on a brave face but please, for me. Don't hide your emotions. It hurts me more than you think" Flarian told me when I sat beside him then I just broke.

All the emotions from the past five days that I repressed and built up just came to light.

"It's all my fault! If I had been more kinder to Amy she would have not come to heaven and would still be on her two feet. She offered help and I was so cold and heartless to her in my answer" I explained

"It's not your fault though Aunt Amybrine. My aunt told me everything. Scythe was there that day. When Amy was hurt she saw the entire event. Scythe had just brought a soul to heaven when it all went down." Lucifer explained whilst Flarian nuzzled me.

"Amybrine what happened to me. It's not your fault so don't go around blaming yourself" all of us were shocked at that voice. Standing in the doorway with Fenrir....was Amy. Awake again.

"AMY! You're OK!" I cried out when I saw my best friend. Fenrir sat her down on the seat next to me.

"Thanks to you I am. Fenrir filled me in on everything. Why were you blaming yourself though? I chose to go to Heaven of my own accord to protect you." Amy explained then I realised something was up.

"You're astral projecting. Aren't you?" Flarian asked.

"Yeah. I may be awake but Fenrir here refused to let me leave the room. So we compromised. Me astral projecting and he walks with my astral self." Amy told me.

"Hey babe maybe we should give them some time. I do want to talk to you in private at some point. I have a gift for you" I heard Flarian tell Lucifer. 

"Yeah sure thing Fian" then both boys returned to the spirit world.

Flarian's POV

Lucifer and I arrived back at his palace since my entire family is away right now so I'm staying with him then we went to our bedroom. Yes we share a bed since I am 16 and Lucifer 17 so he is a year older than me.

Mom always tells people she is only 29 but uh. Truth be told. She is actually 35. She looks young same to me and Lucifer since we undead beings age VERY slowly. Like our actual age goes up year by year but our physical appearance changes slowly with age.

"What did you want to talk about?" Lucifer asked.

"We've been casually going out together for a while now but I feel like. Like we belong together. So I wanted to ask you. Will you go out with me? Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. His face blushed so hard it rivalled Aunt Amy's hair.

"Yes." Then he leaned in to kiss me. We've gotten better at that since my horns have a habit of poking people but grandpa Aamon taught me how to hide them.

At one point he was on top of me. Like. Dude I know we are dating now but calm down. Third base can wait. Regardless I went along with it because I love him with all my heart. If we eventually get married and my sister rules over Pyro with any man of our parents choosing I can be free to be a normal boy. Well as normal as being the son of hell and heaven can be.

After a while he fell asleep snuggled up to me. It was like half nine at night now so I am exhausted. Eventually I fell asleep next to him and just enjoyed being with my boyfriend.

"Morning you two!" Someone shouted into us. I woke up and saw Ruby in the doorway.

"Sis go away will ya. You know how much I hate you waking me up. Anyways why are you even here? Aren't you meant to be in heaven anyways with daddy's parents?" I asked my little sister who is 11. I was five when she was born. Lucifer is still fast asleep.

"Yeah but I came over since mom and dad and the rest of the fam are back in hell now. They asked me to come get you. Why are you sharing a bed with Lucifer? Weird much?" Ruby asked me.

"He's my boyfriend. Anyways I'll be there in two hours. Still half asleep" I replied.

"Fine but I'm telling mom and dad about you two" Ruby told me with her smug attitude but I can one up her.

"Have fun since I already told them about us." I stated and she left with a pout on her face.

That pout always makes me grin. Don't get me wrong I love my little sister but she can be such a handful at times!