-15-

CHAPTER 15 | THINKING BACKTHAE & WANG ESTATE

THAE & WANG ESTATE

Zion's P.O.V.

"So," he turns to face me "from that smile on your face, you enjoy our little outing ."

"It was interesting," I told him as I walked past him, "did you like the food?"

"Yes, it's different from what I am used to," he pauses, and looked at me as if he was studying me "there are a few things that I'm not used to but oddly holds some interest to me."

"We'll don't come here too often," I went on the tell him in a more sterner tone, "this is my spot."

He laughed, which I had to admit was kind of sexy.

We continue to make small talk as we made our down that path, taking turns asking questions. I found out he like working out, which I could tell for myself. He has a sister, and that their relationship was the love-hate kind.

"Let get you back to your car," I went on to tell him when I spotted my father's business car, "I'm sure you are a busy man."

"Amongst other things," he added with a smile, "but you can go without me, I will have someone pick me up."

"Who," I could feel that curious cat creeping in "girlfriend?"

"No, I'm single at the moment," he then steps closer to me, "but hopefully not for too long."

"Someone of your status won't stay single for long," I pointed out to him as I took a step away from him.

"So, can I see you again?" He went on to ask me with a smirk.

"I have a feeling," I open the passenger door and looked at him "that you will find a way even if I say I'm busy."

"Enjoy the rest of your day," he smirked as he closes the passenger door for me once I got in.

I couldn't help but stare at the ceiling as I replayed everything that happened yesterday. From being stood up to eating burritos with that crazy man. Though it wasn't how I expected to spend my day, it was amusing, to say the least.

"Who is that man," I whispered to myself as I moved to the edge of my bed "he came out of nowhere."

Though people do ask for me at work, they are people I know or at least know something about them. This man, I don't have the slightest clue of who he is and why he would ask for me.

After what felt like forever, I finally got myself dressed and made my way downstairs.

"So," I turn to see my mother sitting in the living room, reading home of her fashion magazine with her back turn to me "how was the date yesterday."

"Mom," I was surprised to see her home "what are you doing here?"

"We arrived early this morning," she pointed down the hall without looking up from her magazine "your father is in his studies, he seems to be very happy."