-6-

CHAPTER SIX | MEETING ZION

April 20
10:23 AM
Fleur Couture Boutique

Zion's P.O.V.

"Do you have this in size two," the woman asked as she held up a pink dress "I'm going to a charity event with some of my friends."

"Let me go check for you," I said with a smile as I took the dress and made my way out of the private dressing room. I stare at the designer dress in my hands "as if she is a size two," I whispered to myself as I made my way down the hall towards the stockroom.

I work part-time at Fleur Couture Boutique, an elite boutique that caters to Grandiose County's elites or those who can afford the pricey price tag. This is one of the few places you can shop for the latest designers' collections in a private dressing room, severed with top-shelf drinks of your choice.

"Why do I work here," I asked myself, puzzled at what keeps me here for so long "it's not like that I don't have any experience in fashion, my mother is a fashion icon."

Once in the dress stockroom, I slowly took my time looking for the dress. I knew the woman I am helping probably already forgot about this dress. Her eyes were focused more on the heels and handbags. After working here for the past six months and growing up with a mother in the fashion and beauty business herself, I learn a few things when it comes to trophy wives shopping.

"Zion are you back here?" Nari shouted cheerfully.

"Yeah," I turn to Nari, "what is it?"

"The boss wants you to assist a new client," she informed with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm working with someone already."

"She going to have someone else handle her," she went on to say, gesturing me to follow her "besides he asked for you, and he is hot!"

"Who the hell is he?"

"Well, he must have money since he is shopping here," she pointed out before glancing over at me "and did I tell you that he is the definition of fine."

I followed Nari to the second floor. She knocked on the door before peaking in. I guess to see it was okay to enter.

"Is Zion with you," I heard my boss asked.

We slowly entered the room when I saw a well-dressed woman on the phone while on her tablet. Then I notice the well-built man sitting in the long back chair, with her fingers pressed together as if he was waiting for something. His dark brown eyes shifted in my direction as he stood to his feet.

"Is this him," he pointed to me as his dark brown eyes shifted to my boss then back at me, "you are the fashion expert?"

"Yes, sir. Though he is young, he grew up in the fashion industry," my boss informed him with a huge fake smile on her face. The type of phony smile that says, this man got money and a hell of a lot of it.

"Well then," he slowly made his way over to me, the black silk dressed shirt caressed his muscular frame in just the right places "it's finally nice to meet you. I'm Giorgio Sultan," he said with a smile as he held out his hand for me to shake.

Damn, he is tall, at least six feet tall of pure muscles compare to my five-six tone frame. There is something about him that is alluring yet dangerous. And that accent of his made him even more attractive.

The sudden nudge from Nari pulled me back into reality.

"Oh. Sorry," I quickly shook Giorgio's hand, "I'm Zion Thae."

"Mr. Sultan is a new client of ours," she gestures to him before pointing to the woman next to him, "and this is his assistant, Nicole. He is attending the event this evening, and he needs something to wear. I want Nari and you to help him pick out a few things for him."

"Do you have a price range for your suite?"

"No," he turns his attention on me "pick whatever you think will look good on me," he said with a smirk without taking his eyes off me.

"Whatever we pick out, it will definitely look good on him," Nari went on to say, being more girly than usual whenever a good-looking guy crosses her path.

"Nari," I turn to her to break the eye contact with him, "why don't you get his measurements, so we can start picking out a few things for him."

"I want you to take my measurements, Zion."

Oh damn.

Well, this the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it

Well, this the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Things will start to get interesting (wink wink).

Below is the cast in this chapter.

Zion Thae | Giorgio Sultan

Nari Park | Nicole Johnson

*Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and tell a friend*

See you in the next chapter!!

-A.J. Pharaoh