-14-

CHAPTER 14 | TO FOODGrandiose Park

Grandiose Park

Giorgio's P.O.V.

"Are you sure this is the right place," I asked him as he got out of the car.

"Yes," a smile played on his lips, "now hurry and get out."

"What the hell I'm getting myself into," I whispered to myself before getting out the car, I didn't think he would take me halfway across the city just to eat.

Zion was already walking down a path. I couldn't help but notice that he filled his pants just right.

"Why am I looking at his ass," I asked myself as trail after him.

"Where are you taking me," I shouted at him, curiously to where we were going.

"To kill you," he glances back at me, sticking out his tongue before turning back forward, "hurry up, we already late."

I followed him down a path that was hugged by trees to an opening. Within the small open space were two large food trucks with a line of customers. Folding tables with two chairs, each set near the food truck.

"Good," a small smile formed on Zion's soft lips "they are still here."

"Are you kidding me, you wanted a burrito?" There are stands downtown, why come here?"

"Because they serve the best burritos here," me before looking back at the food truck," he wrapped his arms around mines and led us to the like "you going to like these burritos. There big thick and juicy."

"I'm pretty sure I have one of those," he quickly turns to look at me, "I think you two have met before."

"Head your mind out the gutter," he demanded as he pushes me away before getting back in line.

There was something about him that I couldn't place a finger on it. He was the complete opposite of what most heirs usually act. He didn't act like he was entitled to things or use his status to get what he wants. Instead, he seems very humble.

I met a few heirs who would cut their way in line and then threaten servers to be served first. But Zion, he didn't mind waiting, he just stood in the line, waiting while he drinks his drink.

"Why are you staying at me?" Zion's right eyebrow slowly arched as he pats his face, "is there something on my face?"

"No, I was thinking of something," I told him before looking elsewhere, "you are different than what I expected you to be."

"Meaning?"

"You are just different," I told him, keeping myself from looking at him directly.

"Well, that is a good thing," he moved to the front of the food truck and points at me, "he is paying."

I could help but smile at his boldness when it comes to food as I made my way over him to place my order.

Sorry for the short chapter, trying not to put several scenes into one chapter.

Below is the cast in this chapter.

Zion Thae | Giorgio Sultan

*Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and tell a friend*

See you in the next chapter!!

-A.J. Pharaoh