The Baymax (Hiro x Reader)

Have some too-perfect-for-real-life Hiro x Reader.

"Okay, (Y/N). Watch this." Your best friend, Hiro, planted his shaggy black head on the bed and lifted his legs into the air. Immediately he fell backwards and landed with an "oof."

"You've been trying for an hour," you said, walking over and helping him up. "Can't you attempt to do something else now?"

"Fine," Hiro said, rolling off the bed. "I'll do a cartwheel. Alright, move out of the way."

"Shouldn't you learn how to do a handstand before you learn how to do a cartwheel?" you snorted, but you plopped down in the swivel chair and pushed yourself out of the way.

"Be quiet, I need to concentrate." Hiro bent over sideways several times, then pushed off. His long legs flailed in the air, and kicked over a shelf of Tadashi's school certificates. He landed on his butt. "Ow!"

"Are you okay?" You leaped out of the chair, but then stopped yourself. You can't be too obvious that you like him, you reminded yourself. 

"I'm fine. My head-" Hiro was cut off by an inflating sound.

"Baymax!" you and Hiro both said at the same time as the healthcare robot blinked uncertainly.

"I heard a sound of distress," he intoned. "What seems to be the problem?"

"I just bumped my head," Hiro said. "But I'm okay. You can shrink now."

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

"Nothing! Just shrink!"

"I sense your mood as shifted. From an attitude of shyness, happiness, and love, your feelings have switched to annoyance, embarrassment, and irritation."

"Love? Wait, what?" Hiro gaped at the robot.

"Your devotion for (Y/N) is growing dramatically day by day," Baymax said matter-of-factly.

You blushed. "Baymax, that's not true!"

"I will scan for proof, then," Baymax declared, shuffling across the room. "Wait wait wait no!" Hiro shrieked, and scrambled after him.

Baymax sorted neatly through Hiro's drawers. "I found something," he said, waddling back to you. Victoriously Baymax held up a notebook. "I have witnessed Hiro write and draw in this every day."

"I give up," Hiro covered his face with his hands across the room.

Cautiously you took the notebook. You opened it to see the first page, where Hiro's scribbly handwriting read:

I just met (Y/N) today. She's so smart and pretty. 

You dropped the book to the floor. Hiro came over and was about to punch Baymax in the arm, but the robot turned and fist-bumped him at the last second. "Balalalalala~" he said cheerfully.

"Arrrrgh!"  cried Hiro, and buried his face in the robot's belly. "Well, thanks, Baymax, for ruining my life."

You watched, wide-eyed, as Hiro stood, motionless, his face mushed into Baymax. "Hiro-" you started.

"Well, (Y/N), it was nice being your friend and all, but I think it's time for me to move to outer Mongolia," Hiro pulled away from Baymax and gave you a fake grin. "Before Baymax embarrasses me anymore."

"Hiro, is it true?" you asked tentatively.

"Gaaahhhhh," he moaned, throwing himself onto the bed. "Of course it is! Why would I write it down if it wasn't?"

"I don't lie," Baymax piped up.

"Be quiet, big guy," Hiro moaned, throwing a pillow over his face. "You've done enough. Why did Tadashi have to make you?"

You came over and pulled the pillow off Hiro's burning face. "It's okay," you tried to reassure him.

Hiro covered his face with his hands. "No, it's not. The fact you don't even like me back is-"

"Hey, wait, when did I say that?" you interrupted. "I never said I didn't like you."

"You mean. . . " Hiro peeked out between his fingers.

You nodded sheepishly.

Hiro sat up. "Really?" A grin spread over his face. He turned to Baymax. "Oh my gosh! Pinch me!" he exclaimed.

"I cannot inflict pain on any human," Baymax said.

Hiro rolled his eyes, but he turned to face you. "Really?" he asked again.

"Oh my gosh, Hiro, yes. Now who's the one being embarrassed?" You sat down on the bed. 

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" Hiro screamed, climbing into the bed. He began jumping up and down. "Yesssssss!"

You smiled to yourself. He's so happy. . . it's adorable. . . 

Hiro grabbed your hands. "Jump with me," he said happily. Sighing, you got up and began to bounce on the bed next to him.

This went on for almost thirty minutes until you both collapsed onto the bed with exhaustion. "I can't believe it," Hiro whispered to no one in particular.

"Believe what? The fact Baymax was the one to announce who you liked?" you smirked.

He wrapped his arms around you in a hug. "Oh, come on. . . I know you're secretly glad."

"Are you satisfied with your care?" Baymax asked suddenly.

"Yes," Hiro replied, smiling at you. "We both are."

* * *

That was cheesy. 

Too cheesy.

I'm sorry.

~Clover