Prologue

"Hello," I heard a man say.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"You're in a S.H.I.E.L.D. Base," answered the man. He was tall and had an eye patch over his left eye.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am director Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D." He answered.
"What happened?" I asked concerned while looking around.
"We are not sure," said Nick, "we found you unconscious here near the base 10 years ago."
"What?" I panicked.
"Yes. Can you please tell us your name?" He kept asking.
"I-I don't know it," I whispered.
"Do you remember anything?" Nick asked.
"No, I don't," I almost sobbed.
"It alright. Although, we think you have some special abilities." Nick suggested.
"Why?" I asked while wiping my tears off.
"Meet me in the training room in an hour. Agent Phil Coulson will escort you there. In the meantime, you should rest."
I simply nodded and laid back in the bed, I closed my eyes and started to drift off.
•••Time Lapse of One Hour•••
"All ready?" I heard the man called Phil.
"Little nervous but yes," I managed to breath out.
"Well that's enough," he said giving me a comforting smile.
"So why does Nick believe I have powers?" I asked.
"Where we found you, there was this familiar mark to us implanted on the ground. Normally, that mark only appears when someone travels by the Bifrost. You looked like you were four years old then. What we would do with a normal person if found unconscious is that we'd take them to a hospital, but you were found with the Bifrost mark. So we believe you're from Asgard." He explained and we made our way to the training room.
"So what's Asgard?" I asked.
"Asgard is another world that contains gods that posses some kind of gift or ability. So far, we have come across one in person. His name is Thor, the God of Thunder," he stated.
Thor, there was something about that name, it sounded so, familiar.
"And you think I'm a Goddess that has some kind of super power?"
"No, not everyone in Asgard are Gods and Asgard, from what we've been told, is just one of nine worlds in the universe. You could've just been from one of the other worlds and just transferred to here." he pause by a door. "Earth is the only world without powers by far. Well this is where we part. Director Fury is in there, good luck."
He gave a slight smile and left. I took in a deep breath and hesitantly opened the door.
"Hello, I hope your better now," Nick greeted me.
"I think, so what must I do?" I asked.
"I need you to sit down and relax, I've invited Dr. Megan," he told me while gesturing to a woman.
"Hello, my name is Annie Megan," said the woman.
"Hi," was all I could say.
"Well dear I'm going to hypnotize you today, you'll be in a deep dream of which I'll ask you question and you will answer ok?" She asked.
I thought about it for a moment, then I agreed. After all, what do I have to lose?
•••Time Lapse•••
"So, what's the news?" I asked as I slowly woke up. My head was pounding.
"Not much, we only got your age, name, and powers. There seems to be some kind of mind block to your memory," Nick answered.
"Well that's enough I guess," I stated. "So what are they?"
"You're name is Skylinda, 15 years old, and you can turn invisible, create a forcefield, telepathy, shape shift, and also telekinesis," he concluded.
"Wow, um, how will I learn to control them?" I asked.
"If you're ok with it, you can stay under S.H.E.I.L.D.'s protection," he offered.
So far these people are the only I know and I have no where else to go.
I took a while to think about it. I didn't have anything to lose. I took in a deep breath and answered, "alright."
~~~
Heyo mah peeps! I hope yall liked this chapter! Please comment if you want more and also don't forget to vote! I luv yall! Bai! *blows kiss*
🌺Danny