Chapter 11 (part 1)

For the rest of the week, whenever we could, Mr. R and I would sneak kisses here and there and when I had his class at the end of the day he’d walk me out to me car and before I could climb in he’d give me a goodbye kiss. Now that it’s Friday I’m a little nervous because Mingus won’t be at his house but I’m going over and I’m spending the night. Of course my parents don’t know, they think Ming is there and they also think I’m going over to Liz’s after I finish tutoring Mingus today. I was eating lunch with Mr. R and Liz in his classroom, where we’ve been eating at since Monday. “I’ve just go to run home and grab my bag that I packed then I’ll meet you at your house,” I said as I nibbled on my apple with Liz beside me, “Liz don’t forget you’re helping to cover for me.”
“Yeah, yeah I know,” she said smiling, “I got you don’t worry.” I smiled over at her just as the bell rang and she got up to leave. “Bye,” I said waving as she walked out the room leaving it just me and Mr. R until the first of his next class walked in. “Don’t be nervous about tonight,” he whispered standing in front of where I sat in my normal spot on the back desk, “you’ll have fun. I’ll make sure of it.” I smiled up at him as he placed his hands on my waist before bending down and giving me a light peck. As he pulled away and made his way back up to the front so that his student’s wouldn’t get suspicious of the two of us. I smiled up at him when he sat down at his desk and looked back to me just as the first wave of students walked in, greeting him and then me in the back.
When the day finally came to an end, I sat by my car with Liz as we watched everyone leave the school grounds until it was just me, her, and Mr. R’s bike while he was still inside the building. “So I’m riding with you to your house so your parents will believe you’re coming to my house right,” Liz asked as Mr. R finally walked out of the school building and headed over towards us. “Yeah,” I said glancing over at her and smiled before looking back to Mr. R just as he reached us. “I’ll see you when you get to my house,” he whispered as he placed his hands on my waist, “you remember how to get there?” “Yeah,” I nodded before he leant forward and placed a small peck on my lips and pulled away. “Have a good weekend Liz,” Mr. R said nodding to her before turning and walking to his bike, I still want a ride on that.
My parents weren’t the least bit suspicious as Liz and I walked into the house, grabbed my packed overnight bag and then left right after telling them I’d see them tomorrow afternoon when I finally got home. I dropped Liz off at her house and told her I’d see her tomorrow when I left Mr. R’s house. As I made my way to his house, I had mixed feelings. I was nervous but also very excited to be completely alone with him at his house for the first time since our first kiss on his couch a week ago. I smiled as his house came into view that I’ve been wanting to see again since last Friday. It’s amazing how much everything has changed in just a week’s time for me.
I parked my car and got out, grabbing my overnight bag and throwing it over my shoulder before looking back to the front door to see him standing there smiling at me. I smiled and blushed as I shut the car door and walked up to his front door where he placed one hand behind me head, tangling his fingers in the hair at the base of my head before leaning down and giving me a knee weakening kiss right there before I could even step one foot in his house. “I missed you,” he said smiling when he pulled away and finally allowing me to enter the house. “It’s only been a few minutes,” I said laughing as I looked back at him, “I hate to see you during the week when you don’t see me all night.” “Don’t remind me of the pain,” he said placing his hand on his heart in feign pain.
I laughed shaking my head as he led me upstairs where I could place my bag down in his room. I sat my bag down at the foot of his bed when I heard his footsteps walking into the room behind me. When I turned around, he was there in front of me and placing his hands on my waist once again. I smiled up at him as he leaned forward and rested his forehead on mine and staring deep into my eyes. “I want you to know Stephanie,” he mumbled watching me, “whenever we’re not around other people other than your friend, you can call me Norman instead of Mr. R.” “Okay,” I managed to whisper out before his lips captured mine.
The kiss quickly turned into one similar to the first kiss we shared at school while in his classroom, when he confessed that he liked me and that had been the reason behind him asking me to tutor Mingus. As Norman’s tongue investigated the inside of my mouth, I felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me closer to his body until we were flush together. I pulled away to breathe as his lips moved down along my neck, looking for the spot he found that day in his classroom, my sweet spot. He found it and unlike back at school, he wasn’t holding back and I’m positive he left a mark. That’ll be fun to explain to the parents tomorrow when I go home, maybe Liz will help me cover it beforehand.
He slowly trailed kisses back up my neck, once he was satisfied with his little handy work on my neck, and began softly pushing me back until my knees buckled under me from coming into contact with his bed. Not breaking our kiss, I scooted backwards a bit on the bed while he climbed over me and one of his hands began to wander around my body, caressing my sides and moving upwards to the side of my covered chest. I tried to keep my breathing steady while his hand continued its exploring before moving from the side of my chest, down my side again as he tickled me a little with his touch, before moving even further south. My breath caught in my throat as the tips of his fingers dipped under the waistband of my cotton shorts that I had managed to change into just before leaving my house to come here.
Sensing my change in demeanor, Norman ceased his movement of his hand and looked up at me. “Don’t worry,” he whispered as he kissed my forehead, “we’ll take it one step at a time. There’s no rush.” I sighed and nodded my head before he reattached his lips to mine and moved his hand slowly from side to side on the front of my abdomen. He pulled back after a few minutes and I watched as he used both hands to slowly tug my shorts down leaving me in my shirt and panties as I lifted my hips for him to pull the shorts the rest of the way down and drop them beside the bed on the floor.
I sat up on my elbows as I watched him slide down to the foot of the bed and slowly lift one of my feet up and began placing small opened mouth butterfly kissing starting from my calf and moving upwards slowly. The feel of his kisses on my leg had me laying my head back from the feel as tingles went up and down my spine. A sigh left my lips as his mouth moved further up my leg until he was on the inside of my thigh. I began to tense up again when he lightly pushed my thighs apart, basically opening me up to him but I reminded myself that we’d take it one step at a time. But I still had to find a way to tell him that I was a virgin still.
My head shot up when I felt his fingers lightly brush against my clothed core, catching me off guard. I sucked in a breath as he placed a little more pressure to the movements he was making with his hand slightly rubbing up and down my lower region. This was all completely new to me and I whimpered when I felt the absence of his hand. “C’mere,” he whispered with the hint of a chuckle from my reaction to his fingers’ disappearance. I sat up and he lifted my arms up so that he could lift my shirt over my head, leaving me in just my bra and panties while he took his shirt off and allowed me to see him shirtless for the first time.
I gawked at him while he just smirked before leaning back over me, making me lay back once again while his mouth reattached to mine and his fingers began to slowly dip below the elastic of the panties I was wearing. I was having an inner struggle with myself as I tried to keep from freaking out as his hand continued to travel further south as I began to feel the tips of his fingers brushing against the folds of my core. I sucked in a gasp when he moved his mouth from mine and attached it to the other side of my neck while one of his fingers traveled up and down my slit, feeling my arousal and making me blush deep red.
I could feel a fire burning deep in the pit of my stomach as he continued his movements before he slowly trailed his finger downward until he felt the entrance to my core. I gasped at the feeling of his intruding fingers slowly pressing inward as he entered my core, only to stop suddenly with his finger still tucked inside as he pulled back and looked at me horrified. “Stephanie,” he muttered out looking at me before sitting back and pulling his finger out, “are you still a virgin?” I sat up and looked away from him as I lowered my head, ashamed to even vocally answer him as I only nodded, afraid to see his face and the disgust that was probably gracing his features.

Don't kill me. Its not over yet for them. This is only part 1. Had to split it otherwise it'd be crazy long! But comment what you guys think Norman's reaction will be. ;)
- Kenz