bakugo x reader

━ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ━

"Bakugou!" you screamed, racing towards him.

'He's too far.'

As he was being dragged back into the warp by the villains, his eyes met yours.

"Don't come, (Name)."

You looked up as your eyes filled with tears.

'This is the only time I've ever heard such fear in his voice.'

With your last spurt of energy, you propelled yourself forward, flying into the warp and wrapping your arms tightly around him.

As you disappeared into the warp gate together, you relayed one last message to him.

"I'll never leave you alone."

And then darkness.

~♡~•~✿~•~♡~

"Excuse me" you approached a tall blonde male who sat at his desk, looking out the window.

The boy turned his head, giving you a frown.

"Aren't you from Class 1-B?" he asked.

"You're right."

"Then get lost. I don't want to deal with your bullsh*t" Bakugou said, turning back towards the window.

"That's not what I'm here for" you said.

"Then cut the cr*p and get to the point" Bakugou said, clearly becoming more impatient by the second.

"Can you teach me to control my quirk?" you asked.

Bakugou turned sharply to you. "What did you just say?"

"Can you help me with my quirk? Please?" you asked.

Bakugou hesitated. "Wait. Remind me what your quirk is? And your name?"

You withheld a sigh. 'This guy really doesn't care about anyone around him, does he?'

"I'm (Last Name) (First Name). My quirk: water. I can create it any time I want and use it however I want, but I get dehydrated very quickly, don't have much stamina, and frankly, I lack any sort of fighting technique" you admitted, rather sheepishly.

"Hah" Bakugou stood, standing so close to you that you were almost touching, "why would I help you? What's in it for me?" he demanded.

"I'll go out with you."

"Hah?! I never asked for that."

"Well, no one else will go out with you, so why not just take the opportunity when you have it?"

"HAH?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

~♡~•~✿~•~♡~

You were awoken by a harsh kick to your side.

"What's this? I don't recall asking for this one."

You coughed and struggled to opened your eyes in the sudden brightness.

You were on the ground in a dimly lit room. There were quite a few people, more specifically, villains standing before you. You attempted to move, only to find that your hands and feet had been bound.

"Hehe~" the villain you recognized as Himiko Toga giggled, "she came of her own free will after that boy. How tragic."

"Tch. I don't have time for this."