Chapter 1 Moving

Chapter 1 Moving

Alola! Finally the first chapter of this story!

Sometimes when I start (also on the end sometimes) a chapter there will be test like this so if you are only interested in the story you can skip the bold text.

Like I said on Wattpad earlier this story will take place in the games and not the anime.

This story is going to have certain parts this one is the first one and will combine the events of Pokémon sun/moon and it will have both Sun and Moon in it.

So like I said this will be the first part of my 'series' so when this book is finished there is going to be a sequel.

I will follow the game story line (some parts are also from Ultra Sun and Moon) but with my taste on it.

And in this story, it will focus more on the relation ship between certain characters and there Pokémon.

This story will not be my main focus for some time because I am going to finish my other story first.

With that said I hope you will enjoy the first chapter of The Legend of Alola!

Kanto region Viridian City

"Moon!" Mom screams. "Can you get Sun for me I have something to say for all of us!"

Moon sighed and walked over to Sun's room. "Sun mom has something to say."

She didn't get a reaction from the boy who was watching a Pokémon battle on his computer. "Sun!" Moon screamed letting herself in.

Sun paused the video and looked at Moon frustrated. "Yeesh sis you don't have to scream like that! You can just knock on the door!" Sun said irritated.

Moon put her hands on her hips. "I tried that, but you didn't hear me!"

"Yeah whatever what do you want?"

"Mom has something to say for all of us."

Sun sighed. "Alright, alright I am coming."

"Alright!" Moon said before walking downstairs. "Oh there you are Moon where is Sun?"

Moon sighed. "He is watching some Pokémon battles again, he said he would come soon."

"Here I am!" Sun said walking down the stairs.

"Ah finally you are here!" Mom said a bit irritated.

Sun scratches the back of his head. "Hey its not my fault that the battle started when you want to talk."

"You can just watch it, later right?" Mom said, Sun rolled with his eyes. "Yeah but when I go and visit my friends, they would spoil it!"

"Oh yes about that we are going to move to Alola!" Mom beamed with excitement.

Sun and Moon just looked at her in disbelieve. "Very funny mom, well I am going back to my room."

Sun was about to walk back to his room until mom stops him. "Sun I am not joking."

"Wait do you mean we are going to leave Kanto?" Moon said.

"Why?" The siblings said at the same time.

Mom smiled. "Well what if I tell you two that there was a nice house in the outskirts of Hau'oli city and I bought it instantly you both get a bigger room too!"

"B-but we can't leave dad still has his job, here right?" Moon said stuttering she couldn't believe it, that means she is going to leave all here friends behind here!