Chapter 11 The day after

Sorry that you all have to wait so long for the next chapter. The reason was that I had my final exams and I was sick too. But now I am better and I have finished my exams so I can write more. Hope you all enjoy this chapter 😊!

Italic = Thinking

Bold, and italic = Poke speech

Alola, Hau'oli outskirts Pokemon center.

Sun opened his eyes, as he looked around. Everything was white and it appeared that there was some weird machine connected to his left arm.

Suddenly, he remembered. He was in the Pokemon center. But why? Sun closed his eyes as he tried to remember, but couldn't. The last thing he remembered was rescuing the Eeveelutions.

He slowly got up, groaning slightly in the process. Sun looked around the room for other people or Pokemon.

He saw no one there. Until his eyes fell on a Lucario. It appeared that he was talking with an Umbreon.

"Wait isn't that Rio. Did he evolve into a Lucario? But when did that happen?"

"R-Rio is that you?" Sun said weakly.

Rio, who sat on a bed, turned around and met his friend's face. "Sun you are awake!" He exclaimed happily.

Sun smiled back. "So it is really you. Since when did you evolve?" He asked.

"Wait, so you don't remember it?" Rio asked, confused.

Sun shook his head no. "No, I don't remember much. The only thing I remember is that we went to rescue the Eeveelutions."

Rio sighed in relief. "At least you didn't lose all your memory." He signaled at the Umbreon to come. "Do you remember him?"

Sun looked at the Umbreon for a few seconds before he nodded. "Yes, you are the Umbreon we saved in the frozen cube, right? Your name is Shade if I remembered correctly."

Shade nodded. "Umbre!" He ran towards Sun and nuzzled his cheek. "He says thanks for saving me." Rio explained with a grin.

Sun smiled as he scratched Shade behind his ear. "No problem!"

"He is awake!" He heard someone shout.

Suddenly, a lot of people rushed inside. "Sunny, you are awake!" Mom exclaimed, rushing towards her sixteen year old son and tackled him into a hug. "Mom stop calling me that." Sun said, embarrassed.

Moon, Lillie, Hau, and Ash entered the room too. Ash instantly ran also towards the two. "Hey Sun, I have heard it all from Moon and Lillie. Are you okay?"

Sun slightly pushed his mom and nodded. "Yep! I am feeling a lot better." He turns to Rio and Shade. "But I don't think I can participate in tonight's tournament. I have broken my left arm and I have a cut above my right eye." He pointed with his finger at the deep cute right above his eye. Luckily for him it didn't hit his eye. "Man, I wish I could battle you at the tournament." Hau said with disappointment in his voice.

"Don't worry. We will have a battle when I'm better, I promise."

Moon and Lillie joined the others. "Brother, can you stand?" Moon asked.

He shrugged. "I haven't broken my legs, so I guess?"

Ash stood next to Sun, giving Hau the signal to stand on the other side. "Try to stand, and if you fall we will catch you."

"And we will help you too!" Lillie exclaimed with determination as she and Moon stood in front of him.

Rio and Shade also got off his bed, and stood next to Moon wanting to help their friend.