Chapter 7 New Rivals

Alola! I hope you are enjoying this story so far!

There is one thing I want to say.

Ash will be in this story and you can choose one Pokemon from his previous journey that he would use later on. (He will not have that Pokemon at the beginning.)

Let's start with chapter 7!

Italic = Poke speech

Alola, Iki Town

"Which Pokémon will you choose as your partner?"

Sun and Moon looked at the Alola starts.

"I am taking this one!" Moon exclaimed as she ran towards the Sea Lion Pokémon. The Pokemon barked happy.

Hala laughed. "So you choose the water Pokemon Popplio, great choice Moon!"

Moon grinned with her Popplio in her hands. "Thanks! But how should I call you? Hmm, oh I know! How about Bubbles!"

Bubbles barked happily she definitely liked that nickname.

Hala turned to Sun. "So Sun, which one are you choosing?"

Sun thought for a bit, an idea popped up in his head. "I am not going to choose one, Rio is going to choose one."

Rio was shocked he didn't expect that. "Y-you sure?"

Sun nodded and smiled. "Go ahead, which one will be your new friend."

Rio looked at the two starter Pokemon, he thought for a second, but he finally made a choice. "I want that Pokemon to become my friend."

"Alright! We choose Rowlet!" Rowlet cooed happily as it flew towards Sun and Rio.

"I am happy you choose us too Rowlet!" Sun exclaimed as he pat the grass quill Pokemon on his head.

"Are you going to nickname your Pokemon to Sun?" Lillie asked as she stood next to Sun.

"Rio has also a nickname so I should probably nickname Rowlet to. Hmm, how about Arrow?"

Arrow cooed happily also happy with his nickname as he flew on Sun's shoulder.

Sun and Rio smiled. "Welcome to our little family Arrow!"

"I think you chose a wonderful Pokémon, Sun. Please take very good care of it." Lillie said with a warm smile.

"Thanks Lillie! And I will!"

Moon turned to Hala. "What is going to happen to Litten?"

"Oh don't worry there is one more trainer."

Sun and Moon looked at each other. "Who is it?" They asked at the same time.

"He should be here in any..." Before Hala can finish his sentence, a raven-haired boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder ran towards them.

(He wears his Kalos outfit.)

"Sorry that I am late!" The boy said exhausted.

"Oh there you are Ash, what took you so long?" Hala asked.

"Sorry, the plane, got delayed." Ash said panting.

Hala sighed. "Well at least you are here now, the other two trainers have chosen their Pokemon already."

Ash looked confused. "Other two?" Then he noticed Sun and Moon standing there dumbfounded. "Oh you two are also choosing a starter Pokemon. You two really look like each other!"

Sun and Moon sighed. "Why is everyone saying that?" Sun questioned.

Kukui laughed. "Well isn't it obvious, it is because you two really look like each other."