Chapter 2 Escape

Aether Foundation, Alola region

There was a blonde girl sitting on top of her bed, she wore a white dress that reaches her knees and has large white socks on with a large sunhat on, she also had green bright eyes and long blond hair that reaches just above her back.

She sighed and walked towards her large closet and grabbed a large bag that looks like a Pokébal out of it and quickly started to pack her most important things.

That included her: Clefairy doll, some more clothes, and finally her diary.

She looked around one more time to make sure she doesn't forget anything before making up her bed.

She walked just one more time to the mirror, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry mom but I need to do this."

She took her shoes and put them on and walked towards her door, she opened it quietly and looked around making sure no one hears her.

When there was no one watching her she walked down the stairs towards the hall.

She needs to be careful, she knew that her mother was sleeping in the room on the right of her, if she makes even some noise she might notice and get caught and maybe even get less food for the rest of her live.

Tears forming in her eyes once again when she thought of her past, she shook her head. "No! That is the past I need to be strong; I need to save Cosmog, and myself!" She thought.

She walked towards the door that leads towards Aether Paradise, Wicke told her that Cosmog was being held in lab 2, Wicke was also the only person who knew of her escape plan and helped her as much as possible alongside one worker who would give her a lift to the nearest island.

After mom was going crazy, Wicke was the only one that took care of her, giving her food and the support she needed. Otherwise she might not even make it to where she is now.

Her brother already left with a Type: Null and now it was my turn she thought grabbing her bag a bit tighter.

She opened the door quietly and peeked around a bit, looking for some workers that might still be awake. The moonlight gave her a soothing feeling.

When she saw no one, she opened the door and closed it quietly and started to make her way to Aether paradise.

She lived in a mansion that was at the backside of Aether paradise. There was a pad that lead to the back door of Aether. Normally it is closed but Wicke made sure it was open this time so she could enter.

When she finally made it to Aether Paradise, she looked around and heard some voices coming from below. Probably from the dock area.

"They need to get out of there. Otherwise they would notice me when I take the elevator to the lab area."

She bit her lip. "Well I need to distract them by making some noise I guess." She looked around looking for something that could help her.

Suddenly a Rockruff was walking by that wasn't supposed to be here.

She walked towards the Rockruff and slightly whistled to get it attention.

The Rockruff looked up to her and barked happily and wiggled with its tail. "Hey what is that?" She heard someone say below.

"I don't know. It sounded like a Rockruff. Let's check it out." A man responded irritated.

The girl decided to hide behind the boxes and wait for them to bring the Rockruff back to its place.