Chapter 10 A Close Call

Alola everyone! This is chapter 10, and this is my favorite chapter to write so far! So I hope you will enjoy this one too. This is the longest chapter I have written so far. Well let's start with chapter 10 A Close Call!

Italic = Thinking

Bold, and italic = Poke speech

Alola, Ten Carret Hill

Sun, Moon, and Lillie walked on the beach, back to their respective homes. The bright night sky above them gave a cool atmosphere, which Sun didn't like at all. Even though he had a hoodie on, he was still cold. "Am I the only one who is cold?" He asked the two girls, who talked and gigged to each other.

Moon stopped, still giggling and turned to Sun with a smile. Sun knows this smile; it means that she was trying to be funny. "Yes, you are probably the only one who is cold."

"Haha, very funny Moon." The two girls were laughing at his response, making Sun groan in annoyance.

Sun looked around, trying to find Arrow but couldn't see him. ​"Well, maybe Rio knows something, and why does my backpack feel a lot heavier than before."

He saw Rio walking next to him and looking at the bright night sky, looked quite sad. "Hey

Rio, what is the matter? You look sad. You know you can tell me everything, right?"

Rio turns his head to Sun, looking at the black haired six-teen year old with tears in his eyes.

"​Well, I am worried about Fennekin. I hope she isn't in any trouble."

"Rio," He knelt down to the same height as the ​Emanation Pokemon. ​"If there is anything wrong, you can feel it. You have such a strong bond with her. If something happens to her you will feel it, and if something happens to her, Arrow and I will help you." He looked at

Moon, who was already farther ahead but didn't know that Sun stopped. "Moon, and

Bubbles will help too."

Rio raised an eyebrow. ​"How do you know that Moon will help too?"

Sun shrugged. "I have known her longer than today. If there is someone in need, She will help. In that way, we are pretty similar; the only difference is that she is impatient." He shivered a bit from the cold. "Shall we go? Otherwise I might get sick." The two followed Moon and Lillie, who waited for the two to catch up.

"Rio, do you know where Arrow is? I haven't seen him. And my backpack got heavier too.

Did you put something in it?" Sun asked.

Rio smirked. "​Well, I can answer both your questions in one time. Your backpack got heavier because Arrow is sleeping in it. He said he was cold and tired. Then saw that your backpack was open, so he went in it."

Sun smiled. "Haha Moon has it wrong, I am not the only one who was cold!" Meanwhile, with Moon and Lillie.

Moon and Lillie were still walking towards their home, neither of them knew that Sun stopped. "And that is how Sun lost to his father." Moon ended.

"Hahaha, did he really lose to his dad, while he was using a Rattata. And Sun was using his father Venusaur?" Lillie exclaimed laughing.

Moon nodded and also laughed. "Yes, and Sun didn't want to talk about it for 5 days. He still doesn't like it when I say this, right Sun?"

She looked to her left, where Sun had been walking just a few minutes ago. "Huh, where is Sun? Did he get mad or something?" She asked no one in particular. She knew that Lillie didn't know it either.