Chapter 3 Moving

Three months later

Kanto, Viridian City

Italic=Poke speech

"Moon, Sun if you want to see your friends and say goodbye for the last time, you need to do it now. We are almost leaving!" Mom screamed.

"Alright!" The siblings screamed back.

"Did you already say good-bye to Rio?" Moon asked her brother.

Sun sighed tears welling up in his eyes. "No, I still haven't told him, and I don't think he would like it neither would the other Pokémon."

Moon walked over to her brother and comforted him. "Hey Sun, they are your friends they would understand you and you will see them again!"

Sun looked up to his sister and a small smile appeared on his face. "Thanks Moon did you already say good-bye to your friends?"

Moon nodded. "I did it in the morning when you still where sleeping."

Sun rolled its eyes. "Hey, it wasn't my fault that there was an extra battle."

"You better go now, mom wants to go in the evening." Moon remarked.

"Oh and I still need to pack my things, so sis I am going be right back!" Sun exclaimed quickly grabbing his backpack and put on his shoes before leaving Moon's room.

"Good luck!" Moon exclaimed back.

Sun ran down the stairs and bumped into his mother. "Oh I am sorry mom." Sun apologized.

"No problem Sun, but where are you going? You still need to pack your things." Mom asked

"I am going to say good-bye to my friends first, I will pack my things when I am back!" Sun yelled, rushing out of the front door before his mother even can respond.

Mom shook her head. "Always in a rush, Moon could you help me with the TV?"

"Yes, I am on my way!" Moon exclaimed.

Kanto, Secret cave

Sun walked over to the cave and moved the stone that was in the way.

When he removed the stone he bend down and went into the small entrance that let into a big chamber.

"You are back!" Rio exclaimed excited and hugged Sun's leg.

"Hey Rio! I am happy to see you, and the others to of course!" Sun said smiling.

"Fen!" Fennekin exclaimed. "Fennekin is that really you!" Sun exclaimed running towards the fox Pokémon and hugged her.

Fennekin nuzzled Sun's cheek. "Fenn!"

"What did she say?"

"She is happy to see you; the last time she saw you was a year ago when you have saved her from team rocket." Rio responds.

Sun smiled. "I am happy to see that things are going fine for you!"

But Sun's smile quickly went away when he knew what he must say. "Sun is there something?" Rio asked worried.

Sun nodded. "Well I have something to say to every one of you."

"You know you can tell us anything Sun we are here for you!" Rio assured him.

Sun took a deep breath. "Well I am going to move to Alola with my family."

All the Pokémon that where in the cave couldn't believe their ears some started to cry, and others just stared at Sun in disbelieve.