Chapter 4 Alola!

Kanto, Cerulean City Airport

Sun, Moon, and mom where sitting on a bench. Waiting for the plane that will take them to Alola.

Moon groaned. "When is the plane here. We are waiting like an hour or something like that."

Mom smiled at her daughter. "It won't be long; in fact it can be here in a few minutes!"

"Good morning! The plane that is going to Alola is ready to take off. So everyone who is going to Alola please go to gate 8." The announcer announced.

"Well there it is!" Mom beamed and grabbed her luggage. "Where are you two waiting for? We need to go to the plane!"

Sun got up and yawns. "It is like 4 in the morning, and you are still full of energy." Sun looked at his sister. "Need a little help sis?"

Moon yawned to and shook her head. "No I'm fine."

"Well let's go to the plane, shall we?" Mom beamed, still as excited as ever.

They both nodded. Moon yawned one more time before they both grabbed their luggage and followed their mother towards gate 8.

When they arrived at gate 8, the three showed their tickets and went to their seats. Moon was sitting next to the window, Sun was sitting in the middle, and Mom was sitting on the left side.

Sun sighed grabbing his phone and earbuds, but before he could put his earbuds in his ears Moon taps him on his shoulder. "Sun? I forgot my earbuds they are in my suitcase, so... Can is have one earbud?"

Sun nods. "Of course why not. I will play some calming music though, so I can sleep is that fine with you?"

Moon nodded. "Fine with me."

Sun put one earbud in his ear and gives the other one to Moon.

"Hello everyone, this is your pilot speaking, this is the flight to the Alola region. Please check if you have your seat belt on. We are going to take off in 2 minutes." The pilot announced.

Mom looked at her kids, Moon was already sleeping her head on Sun's shoulder, and Sun was looking at his phone for another song.

Mom tapped on Sun's shoulder. "I got your Riolu plushie, do you want it? You always sleep with it."

Sun's face became red. "W-what how did you know?"

Mom smiled. "Well when you are sleeping, I always see you hugging your Riolu plushy."

Sun's face became even more red but took the plushy and tried to sleep again.

Mom smiled again at her two children, before trying to get some sleep herself. It was already half past five in the morning.

After mom also fell asleep, the plane took off going to the region that will change their lives, forever.

Kanto, Secret Cave

"I just can't take it anymore; I miss him so much already." Rio sobbed.

Fennekin was trying to comfort him. "Maybe you need some fresh air?" Fennekin proposed.
Rio thinks for a bit, but agreed. "Yes, maybe you are right."

They started to walk to the exit of the cave. When they where outside they where greeted by the soothing light of the moon.

"Where do you want to go?" Fennekin chirped excited, she really likes to adventure with Rio. It is never boring when she goes with Rio on an adventure.

Rio shrugged. "I don't know, maybe we can go visit Sun's old house. You have never seen it right?"

Fennekin nodded. "That's true, I have never been there before."