Chapter 5 Two Fateful Encounters (part one)

Alola everyone!

So I want to make some things clear first before we start with the new chapter.

Rio is a Riolu.

this story will follow some events of the Pokémon Sun and Moon storyline.

But I might add something or change somethings a bit.

I will make two chapters; the first chapter will follow Moon and the other one will follow Sun.

Oh and why I choose that picture? I don't know, it is just really cute!

Let's start with chapter 5!

Alola, Hau'oli Outskirts.

Mom was standing at the balcony, enjoying her first time under the Alola sun.

"Ahhh! Can't you just feel that warmth? The first day spent under Alola's sun It's so warm and bright here!

"But that's enough of that! Time to unpack all these boxes!" She exclaimed and looked at all the boxes that still remain unopened.

"Meowth? Go get Sun and Moon for me, would you?" She asked the cat Pokémon who meowed in response.

Meowth walked towards Sun's room first and slowly opened the door. Revealing a sleeping Sun hugging his Riolu plushie.

The cat Pokémon walked to Sun's bed and jumped on top of Sun's his stomach. "Ah!" Sun yelped in surprise.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the cat Pokémon. "Oh, it is you Meowth." He started to pet the cat Pokémon on its head.

Meowth jumped of the bed and starts to walk towards Moon room. When he reaches the door it appeared that Moon was already up.

She was sitting behind her desk reading a book.

Meowth slowly opened the door, Moon also yelped in surprise. But calms down when she saw that it was Meowth.

"Oh it is you Meowth, you are here probably to wake me up, right?" Moon closed her book, she was already up for a few minutes, so she already changed in her clothes.

She wears a shirt with some flowers on it, her shirt tied up, red with black sneakers, and green shorts.

Moon started to walk towards the living room, she already smell the pancakes mom was making.

When she reach the living room she was greeted by her mother. "Oh, good morning Moon! Did you sleep well?" Mom asked.

Moon nodded and took a seat, mom put a plate in front of her and took a seat on the opposite side of her.

"Where is Sun?" Moon asked.

Mom shook her head. "I don't know, he is probably changing right now."

"I am here!" Sun exclaimed walking out of his room, he wore a white with blue striped shirt, with blue and white-water shoes, and black with red shorts.

He walked towards the dining table and took a seat next to Moon.

"Oh good morning brother! Are you excited? We are finally getting our on Pokémon!" Moon exclaimed with a smile.

Sun nodded. "You bet! I can't wait!"

"Do you already know which one you will pick?" She asked.

Sun shrugged. "I don't know I will decided when I see them."

Mom took another plate and give it to Sun. "Good morning Sunny! Did you sleep well with your plushie?"

Sun's face became red. "M-mom!"