The letter

Will:

I suddenly see a dark, depressive room, all walls are painted black and I'm here alone... Sitting on a cold floor...

Suddenly, I hear some steps around the room. After a while, I can see a siluete of a man standing in front of me.

"I'll be free soon... My friend..."

"Who are you?!" I shout at that dark siluete.

"You will see."

I rapidly wake up, it was just another nightmare... I had them quite often recently... It's usually about me being trapped with myself... My darker self... Alone...

I stop to think about it. I stretch a bit and go down to grab myself some monster can or cafe.

As I'm passing to the kitchen, I can see a letter stuck underneath my doorway. I approach it, open it and read it out loud:
"Hi Will, I need your help..."

Mark:
"... I found a town stuck in 1970's and I want you to go save them..."

Baz:
"... I need you to suit yourself as one of the characters in 19's. You'll have a role..."

Ryan:
"Unknown to you. I'm sorry I'm dragging you into this..."

Jack:
"... But I need help! I can't defeat them alone and I thought..."

Ethan:
"Defeating it with my friends would be better, easier and you can get to know eachother better..."

Rhys:
"... I hope you'll come. Meeting at *** ** ***. And one thing, don't bring anything, that isn't from 1970's, it wouldn't work..."

Mat:
"I'm looking forward to see you there..."

Nate:
"... Lewis"

Some info for later
1. I decided, that I'll write you, when is the next chapter going to be published... (Second chapter will be on Saturday)
2. If I'm not gonna be able to post it on time, I'll write it here.
3. Sorry, it's not a request book, but you can still post some of your ideas here, I'm looking forward to read it.