Big loss

Will:

"Mat!!" I scream at a corpse of my dead friend. The man stands up and walks my way.

"If you want, I have something for you... But I have a condition for it... You will have to be my bitch!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY IT?!" I yell at him, still pissed at him.

"I think it's pretty self-explanatory..." He winks at me strangely. That fucker is a pervert!

I look at Lewis and he keeps shaking his head in disagreement.

"Untie them and I'll see..." I reply to the man.

"Fine" He goes to Lewis and unties him. I rush to him and I give him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Lewis... I didn't-"

"It's ok Will..." He didn't let me finish the sentence.

"No, I mean I-"

"So... How did you decide?" The man winks at me.

"Will, there's no way you're going with him." Lewis says, holding my arm.

"It might be the last artifact... The last thing and we might win..."

"That's true..." Sadly agrees Ethan.

"So?"

Mark:

I'm here, talking with Nate about this fucking shit.

"How did we get here in the first place? I mean, if Lewis didn't invite us, then who did?" I think out loud.

"Do you think it was someone else?" Nate turns on me after looking around.

Before I could answer, I see Ethan and Lewis coming back with an artifact looking like an eye made out of glass. That surprises me, only one should be dead... What the hell is happening?

"Guys, why are two of our friends out?"

I see Lewis sobbing and Ethan trying to take deep breaths.

"Where's Mat?!" Nate says with sharp, concerned voice.

"We need to get back to the lounge and save this town..."

"IS MAT DEAD?" Nate start to yell. Ethan only nods and Nate's face start to fade.

"... And Will too?" He slowly starts to sob as well.

"Guys, teh lounge, let's go!" I would not be harsh on them, but we have about half an hour to make this work, so we have to do it quickly.

We run to the lounge and we get all our recieved artifacts to the big table.

"Ok, what now?" Nate crosses his arms and looks at Tella.

"Now step back!" We do so and Tella changes the order of the artifacts and tells something... But nothing happens...

"Wierd, It should work..."

"Wait, the code!" I remember, put one of the codes on the table, so everyone can read it.

Suddenly, the paper starts to glow and the numbers change to letters, so it all makes sense. When the paper stops to glow, I grab it and read, what does it say.

"It will create a sword. If you hit the son of a demon, you will kill him on forever... It looks like it's not complete..." I point out.

Nate takes his code and does the same thing that I did. After it, he grabs it and reads out loud.

"You must find all eight artifacts and get them to church, here, you can create the ninth artifact..."

"So the church... Again..." Sighs Lewis, who is sitting on one of the sofas and tries to look confident. He's failing at that, but I can't blame him.