A Heart

He comes to me and shows me the numbers. I wander for a while, but I decide to pick three.

Then it's Ethan's turn. He looks at the numbers fow a while, but he decides to pick number four.

The man starts laughing and reads something from the other side of the paper. He picks number three and turns it.
"The first one in my challenge is..."

No...

I'M A FUCKING BASTARD

Why...

"... I hope you know who it is..." He smiles even wider. That fucking bitch!

And the second to come is... He turns it again and we see.

"Mat!" Ethan shouts.

"NO!" He shouts again.

"I'm coming for them..." He claps his hands with excitement and runs away.

"Great..." I mumble.

Mat:

What are they doing there? It takes them forever to do... Whatever they're doing...

We're here, standing in silence.

Until the guy comes back, smiling.

"So, number three and four... Follow me!"

Fuck

I'm four

And Will's three

"Good luck." Mark comes and hugs me gently.

"Thanks" I hug him back.

"Come back ok?" Nate walks to me.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I say and give him a decent hug.

After that, Nate and Will saying their goodbyes. He might never come back and after all, Will is the person who brought him back from dead...

We wave and follow the guy. We get to a darkish, reddish room with lots of stuff thrown here. At the end of the room, there are two beds, on one is Lewis and on the other is Ethan. They both look shocked and flustered at the same time. When I look at Will, he isn't stressed at all.

"Will, how can you be so calm?"

"I know that I can't hurt him, only myself..."

"Wait... Do you actually trust him?"

"Do I have any different option?" He looks at me with blank, tired eyes.

"OK, ASSHOLE, WHAT NOW?" Will suddenly starts to yell at him. He just smiles and explains.

"Basically... They choose you because they though you'd win in one v one challenge..."

"No, it wasn't like that!!" Ethan yells.

"Does it matter? Anyways... You two have to find some sharp object, like knife and write your full name on their chest... Be careful, however, you have only ten minutes to write it..."

MY NAME IS MATTHEW PATRICK, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE IT ON ETHAN IN LESS THEN TEN MINUTES?

I hope Will has longer name that I have.

"Will, what's your full name?"

"Will Ryan..."

"Shit!" I shout and start to scratch the back of my head.

"So three... Two... One..."

"GO!"

I rapidly rush of my place and I start to look for something sharp. I thought, that in place like this, there's be lots of knifes, but I was wrong. I can't find anything sharp!