Codes

I see Will proudly putting some kind of a diamond next to our recieved artifacts.

There's one person missing though, Mat.

I sneak out of the lounge and I peek out of the tent. Where did he go? Last time I saw him was when we split up.

"Guys, is Mat ok?" I hear Nate from behind.

"I don't know... We should go look for him."

Mat:

Ok

I'm alone in this giant house, not knowing what to do next... I run to one of the windows and see the clown going around and looking for us.

Why is he looking outside, when we are inside?

Whatever... I should be thinking about more interesting things than this. I go upstairs. Maybe I didn't check something... Who knows?

I enter the room with pictures and so on and I start to look for some interesting clues. Pictures? Nothing. Newspaper? Nothing.

I guess there's nothing interesting after all...

When I'm about to leave this room, I notice a letter next to a switch.

"Look up!" I read it out loud.

I look up and on one of the sides of this room, there's a code of numbers and letters. I take some piece of paper and I write it down. It might come in handy later...

When I'm done, I go downstairs to see, if anything changed. I go to the window, look outside and I see someone's head from the other side.

I get shit-scared, I stumble and I fall on the ground. What the fuck was ThAT?!?

I slowly start to get my consciousness back and I slowly stand up. I look back and open the door. Guys who comes in...

"Nate!!" I yell and hug him fucking tight.

"Oh Mat... " He hugs me back.

"How it feels to be back from dead?" We pull away and I observe him. He looks fine, in fact, he looks better than me and he was dead!

"Well... I must admit that it's not bad..." He gently smiles and winks at me. I missed this...

After a while, we finally decide, that we should think about a way out. There are few clowns outside and we need to get back to the lounge safe.

"... Are you a fast runner?"

"You know why I died?" He turns at me and sarcastically laughs.

"Ok, so no running... Got it."

Lewis:

We divided into three groups- First is me and Will, second is Ethan and Mark, the third is Nate. He said he doesn't mind going alone.

Nate went to a giant house, we went to a police station and Mark went with Ethan to that poison/cure house.

Now, we're here, but Mat is nowhere to be found... This police station is small, so there's not any place to hide.

"He's not here... We should head back to the lounge..." I say out loud, I turn around, but Will isn't any where near me. I start to panic, I CAN'T LOOSE HIM NOW!

I start running around and when I'm near some table, my heart drops. Will is just under table, staring at the bottom of it.

"Will, you scared me to death!" I nearly yell at him. I can't loose him for a second time.

"There's some code! Give me some piece of paper!" He shouts and starts to wave around him.

I pick some random pencil and a piece of paper. He writes the code down and stands up.