The church

"Yes! I have what you're looking for, but only one half... I hope that doesn't bother you that much..."

I look at Will and I see small tears rolling out of his eyes. I can feel tears falling down my cheeks too. We hold our hands as approach the man.

"I have two chairs there... You will sit, I will buckle you up and then, I'll tell you the rest."

I hug Will tight. One of us isn't going to make it. We sit on our chairs facing eachother and wait for the man. He buckles us up and starts to explain.

"The dolls I have here had to go through terrible pain. I will give you shocks, smash you with a baseball bat and do more interesting till one of you dies..."

This is the worst one we could be put in. I start to cry heavily. I partly hope I don't survive this, it would be second time I would kill my best friend...

"Goodbye Will, I will miss you..."

"I'll miss you too, my best friend..." Says Will.

"Let's get started!" Shouts that man and he gets to some lever. He pulls it and I scream for my life. My hands burn and my legs are numb.

After a minute, he stops and laughs heavily. I look at Will, who is crying his heart of. The man goes to a baseball bat and I know what's next. As I figure if out, I get hard knock on my head. The pain is terrible. I open my eyes and I'm bit surprised that I didn't pass out.

Next is Will. The man swings and hits Will pretty hard, but he stays awake. The man goes to the lever again and huge amount of pain gets in my arms and legs.

I have to go on, but I can't stand it at the same time. He pulls the lever back and goes for some knife. He goes to Will. I can't see anything, I only hear Will yelling in pain, screaming for his life.

"WILL!" I yell.

"PLEASE!" He yells.

He keeps doing this to him for a long time. I can't stand the screams anymore...

I'm sorry...

I'll see you on the other side...

"I volunteer!" I yell. He stops torturing Will and looks at me. He smiles widely and grabs a gun from his table.

"W... Wh... Why..." Says Will.

"I'm sorry, but you deserve to live..."

"N-no... L-Lewis!"

And I feel pain coming from my head. I close my eyes and accept my fate.

Mat:

I hear some scream from the house where Will and Lewis went.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." I say and look at Ethan. He rushes to the house and tries to get inside, but it is locked.

"Shit!" He shouts.

"We have to wait 'till they complete the challenge..." I hold Ethan back.

Suddenly, the door open and we see crying Will holding a body of some figurine. I see long cuts on Will's hands, as I see a giant bruise on his head.

Ethan runs to Will and hugs him. They both break in tears.

If there was one of the halfs, where's the other?

Jack:

Me and Mark went around the church. It's a nice place. We look around and I see a note.

"Behind the church, hell comes on Earth." I read it out loud.