The end?

Mark:

We unbarricated the doors and now, we're in the room, where Baz died. His body is still there, covered in blood and other horrible things. Seeing him again brings terrible memories.

Mat comes right after me.

"That's Baz..."

"Yeah..." I reply and go to my table. There's still the paper with the indregiences.

"Do we have all of it?" Comes Mat from behind.

"Yep, let's do it!"

After a while, we make it! We grab the substance and he head back to our giant house. We quickly get in, barricade again and get up the stairs.

I, suddenly, see Will laying on the ground with pinns stucked in his stomach. I quickly get to him.

"What happened?!?"

"Jack... Where's Lewis?" Will asks.

"I'll look for him." I say and run away from the room, leaving Mat and Will.

"And go find Jack!" I hear Mat yelling at me.

I go downstairs and I hear somebody looking through some things. I go by the sound and around a corner, I see Lewis looking through first-aid kit.

"I got this." I tell him. He jumps, looks around and with horrified look looks at me.

"You scared me..."

"Wait here, I'll get Jack and we'll be right back." I grab the bandage, throw it upstairs and run out of the house by window.

"Jack, come and get me, I'm yours!" I yell at open space. Unfortunately, I forgot about the clowns still being out there after us. Few clowns head to me, but from around a corner, I see Jack peeking.

Jack starts to sprint. I get back to the house and jump through a window. When I stand up, I see Jack going in, I tackle him and pin him to a wall. I open his mouth and I pour the liquid in his throat.

He starts to choke. After a minute, he falls to the ground and doesn't move. Lewis makes it to the window and shuts it. I notice that Lewis limps, so I rush to him and help him upstairs.

As soon as we get to boys, we see Will getting better a bit and Mat putting the bandage around Will's stomach.

"I'll go check on him." I point downstairs and go. He's still laying, without any sign of movement. I pick him up and get him to boys.

"The end of this [{}] will tell you more..." Jack suddenly starts to mumble.

"Jack!?" I look in my arms to see, if Jack finally woke up, but he didn't. He's still sleeping.

"The end of what?" Asks Lewis.

"I couldn't hear it!" I reply.

"Me neither." Says laying Will. I'm bit worried about him. Yes, it was only bunch of pins, but you never know what can happen.

"The end of this game, house, park?" Asks Mat, but nobody answers.

"... The end of this park..." Repeats it Will.

"It would make sense..." I add.

"Probably..." Says Mat.

"There can be another artifact!" Suddenly stands up Lewis.

"Do you think that Ryan and Ethan are still in the lounge?" Asks him Will.

"Do you think that guy is still there?" Mat gets into the conversation.

"I don't think so..." I tell them.

"You know what? Mark, you will stay here until Jack wakes up and when he does, you will meet us at the lounge, is that ok?" Mat stands up and asks.

"Yep, I agree." I say and boys go downstairs. I hope Jack will wake up soon.

Lewis:

Mat, Will and I go out of the house. It's hard to be sneaky when my leg hurts like hell and I can't even stand on it properly. Will is somehow ok, he's helping me to walk and Mat is making sure that nothing surprises us.

We somehow get to the tent. We get in the lounge and I see Ethan kneeling and some person laying on the ground. Will gets me to Mat and rushes to Ethan. Ethan, sobbing, hugs Will and mumbles something to him.

Mat gets closer to that person, so do I, and I see him.

"R-R-Ryan?" I open my mouth wide. I look at the shelfs and see a new artifact.

"No..." I fall on my healthy leg and look at a corpse of my dead friend. I look at Will, who has his mouth wide open, not believing anything, that's happening.

"Will..." He comes to me and nods.

" It sucks..."

Will helps me up and we start to discuss our next move.

"We should go try to get to the end of this park..." Suggests Mat.

"Are we sure Jack meant the end of the park?" Ethan asks.

"We should wait for those two to come back..." Will says from the place where the cards are.

As he tells that, we can see Jack and Mark going into the lounge.

"We don't have to." Says Ethan and runs to them.

"Let's go then!" Mat shouts and goes to the exit. Followed by Jack and Mark, Ethan, me and Will at the back.

The park isn't as big as I thought. At the end, there's a church. We split up. Mark and Jack go look around the church, Ethan and Mat go in the church and me and Will go into a building not far away.

"You are the last person I have..." I tell Will when we approach the house.

"Almost all of my friend died... " Says Will.

We slowly open the door and see inside. It's some kind of a dollhouse. One huge difference is that dollhouses aren't usually creepy as this one is. Heads of dolls laying around, feet being pinned to walls.

"What is this bullshit?" Whispers Will in my ear.

"Hello fellas!" Shouts some man from a corner of a room.

"No..."

Next chapter probably on Wednesday. Sorry, I don't have that much time now.