Back from dead

Mat:

We get in the lounge, sit on the sofas and wait. What now? I'm still not talking to Mark, because you know... Nate...

I look at Will and Ethan. Will had been through a lot and survived. On the other hand, Ethan let Nate die. I'm still bit pissed at him for that, even though I know it's not entirely his fault.

We're all curious about who did Will bring back. At the same time, I'm scared that it will not work.

"Boys, you have two hours to find two artifacts and save this town." Tella breaks the silence, comes to us and sits next to Mark.

"We don't even know what we should do next..." Mark hisses at her.

"There might be something around to help..."

I stand up and go look for it.

Paintings? Nothing
Pillar? Nothing
Walls? Nothing

I go back to guys and notice a button on one of the sides of this table and push it. The table opens and there's a red, shining crystal in it.

"Is this a-" I suddenly close my eyes and when I open them, I see a van near the entrance of this park.

After a minute, my vision goes back and I can see Mark and Ethan around me again.

"This is not an artifact, but it tells us where the artifact is!"

And our next stop is the van. I tell boys we have to get to that van. I lead them out, but I forgot something.

"Shit, the clowns are still around!"

Unfortunately, the van is behind all that clowns.

"Ok, any ideas?" I turn around and look at guys.

"Somebody has to be the distraction..." Will sights.

"It's my turn I guess..." Sights Mark and goes from our hiding spot.

"Hey guys! I'm here! A stupid ass shit... Do you want something from this?" He flexes and the clowns start to run at him. He immediately start to run away.

"Let's go!" I shout and we run to the van. Even though it wasn't far, it took us some time to get here. I try to open the door and yes, it is locked.

"Shit!" I yell.

"Hey look!" Will points at opened roof window. Me and Ethan help Will up, but we notice that one clown noticed us.

"Will, you're on your own..." Says Ethan and we split. I run into the police station, whereas Ethan runs to the place we made the cure in. I shut the door and barricade myself. Luckily, the clown isn't after me.

Will:

I get in the van and I see tons of mess. I manage to get to the back of the van and here, I see some calendar with numbers in circles. Why would they circle numbers in a calendar?

I look around and find another thing with circled numbers on it. This must mean something...

It takes me a while and I find a safe with a number code. Hallelujah

I put the number for magazine, calendar, but there's still one missing. Am I blind or what?

And I realize I so fucking am. On a shelf above the driver is a code with one number circled.

I run to the safe and get the number in. It opens! I quickly grab it. It looks like some diamond, nothing wierd. When I get back on the top of the van, there's no one here.

Ok, is something going on that I don't know about?

Mark:

I'm so done with this bullshit! The first five minutes were ok, but now, I can barely walk and these clowns are getting on my ass.

I quickly run into the church and I barricade it with few tables that are here.

Ok, what now Mark? I don't fucking know! Let me think!

Ok, thank god churches have two exits. I run to the other one, open it and get out. I can hope guys made it and that they don't need any more time.

As I sneak out, One Of THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS NOTICES ME!

"Get him!" He yells and I'm on a run. I run near the the houses entrances, when one of those doors open and someone pulls me in.

Please be good, please be good, please be good...

I slowly open my eyes and realize who saved my ass.

"LEWIS!!!" I yell and hug him tight as fuck.

"Mark! Can you tell me how the hell am I alive?"

"Long story short, Will revived you. Now, we have to go to the lounge, boys are probably waiting there..." I try to explain in a nutshell.

Ethan:

Ok, I'm in some house and the clown is trying to break in. Please no, please no, please...

FUCK!

He breaks in and I can only stand here and wait till my head will be hit by a baseball bat.

When I'm thinking he will strike, something pulls him out of the house and locks us.

Now, is it a good boy or something worse than clowns? I slowly start to open my eyes and see my saviour.

"Nate!" I yell and I put my hands around him.

"Hi" he hugs me back and we discuss what's going on.

"We need to get Will and get the hell out of here." I summerize.

"Ok, where's Will?"

"In that van." I point at it. He nods and observes teh surrounding.

"And Nate? I'm sorry I-I killed you..."

"Ethan, we're alive and that's what matters now." He puts his hand on my shoulder and looks out of the window.

"Is that Will?" He says and it is! Will's on the top of the van looking around.

"Yolo?" I look at him. He thinks for a moment, but he nods and opens the door.

The clown goes after us, but we successfully dodge, help Will down and run to the lounge.

We're here, we're safe. We are reaching the entrance to the lounge and I see Mark and... Lewis?!? So Lewis and Nate... Good choice Will.

Will is the last person from our group. As we get into the tent, Nate thanks Will for reviving and we enter the lounge.

Will stops in the entrance. He sees Lewis. Will falls on his knees and starts to cry. Lewis runs to him and hugs him as tight as I ever saw him.

"Will!"

"Lewis!!"

I'm happy they found eachother. After what they've been through, it's their reward. Mark looks at Nate and smiles a bit. He isn't angry anymore, he is Nate's friend after all.

"Nate, buddy!" Mark goes to Nate and hugs him.

"Mark, it's good to be back..." Nate smiles and hugs him back.

It's a nice scene, after that tons of dead people and after the arguing, it's good to be back...

Next chapter on Wednesday or Thursday