House, that can heal and kill

The Hollywood star."

She shows a card of Mark. I am shocked. Who would put him in? He already proved himself!

"And The second to go with him in this challenge is... The business man."

She shows Baz's card. I look at him as he sighs and puts his hands on his face. I think he knows that Mark is good in pretty much everything and that he has low chance of return.

"Men, go with me!" Tella says and guys gets up from the sofa. I see Ryan hugging with Baz.

"I'm sorry Baz... Please come back..." Ryan sniffs and lets him go. Baz waves at Will and Lewis and they wave at him back. Mark, half angry and half sad waves at us.

And they're gone. They left and we are left here without our two friends. We are divided into two small groups. Group one are Mark's friends, Jack, Ethan and me. Group two are Baz's friends, Lewis, Will And Ryan. Everybody's quiet, not saying a word to eachother.

After a while, I decide to stand up and break the silence.

"Let's face it, someone had to choose and choose them, so we could stop not talking to eachother it's the last thing that we need. I know it's hard when you've lost your good friend, I've been through it, but we have keep going on...."

Will, Lewis and Ethan look at me and nod, but Jack and Ryan keep looking away.

"Ryan lost his long life friend, they started their channel and they did everything together..." Will says, looks at Ryan being mad and then looks at me. Lewis nods and tries to calm down Ryan.

"Mark was Jack's big motivation from the start. He admires him and he became great friend with him... A best friend actually..."

Ethan says and looks at me.

"I got it..." I sit down and raise my hands.

Will stands up and walks to the cards. Ethan notices him and follows him.

We have two or three groups here. Mark and Jack, Ryan and Lewis, the third is mixed with people of both of it, Will and Ethan. I kinda feel like I'm alone or partly in the first and third group.

Baz:

We sneak in some small house. Tella Is first, then goes Mark and I'm the last. After a while, we get into a room with a man with his eyes out of his head and with four hands.

"What the fuck is that?" I move about a meter away from him.

"Chris... What happened to you?" Tella stays next to me, shocked.

"That is Chris?!?" Mark yells at her.

"COME HERE, YOU HAVE TWO TABLES WITH TONES OF POISONS AND CURES, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH ARE WHICH. MIX YOURSELF A DRINK OF MINIMALLY FIVE LIQUERS AND DRINK IT. ONE TIP, THERE'S A HIDDEN RECIEP FOR THE CURE. WHO IS FIRST GETS THE ARTIFACT."

I come in front of my table, so does Mark. Our tables are facing eachother. The man waves and the race starts.

I start looking around the room. There are some shelfs, crates and stuff like that.
Sometimes, I see a glimpse of Mark looking around.

After 15 minutes, I finally find some paper. I turn it and see the ingrediences needed.

I rush to my table and find those things.

Eye of rabbit? Found.
Heard of giraffe? Found.
Tail of cat? Found.
Hand of fallen angel? Somehow found.

There is one thing that is bit of a problem for me- blood of salamander. Isn't it poisonous? I look at Mark, who is hopelessly looking around without knowing that I already have it.

I finally find blood of salamander and put it in. It doesn't smell nice, but whatever.

"Mark..." He looks at me and his face turn sad.

"I'm sorry..." I say and drink this thing.

Firstly, it tastes quite ok, but it turns into a terribly tasting thing. My legs start to be weak and I fall to the ground.

"Baz?" I hear Mark next to me.

Right after that, I start to puke it, then I start to puke blood.

"Stay strong buddy!" I hear Mark for the last time.

I can't take it anymore

I give up

Sorry Ryan...

I close my eyes as someone's arms get around me.

Mark:

He...

Oh my god...

He reached such a brutal end...

He died in my arms...

"I forgot to say, that there are two recipes and that I have the right one..."

That bitch

I run to him, take the recipe and make the cure for him. He gives me some old, silver ring. I look for the last time at Baz and I sneak out with Tella. I notice that The clowns are just standing, not even looking for us.

I stop looking at them and we get in our safe place in our tent.

Then, I slowly walk in our lounge. I see Jack and Ethan smiling at me and they run towards me. But I also notice Ryan putting his hands around Lewis and crying his heart out.

"I'm sorry... It was unfair..."

But Ryan doesn't react. He keeps crying on shoulder of his friend. I bring the artifact to the other artifacts and put it next to the neckless.

"Four to go..."

"Four more people to die..." Says mad Mat from the corner of the room.

"At least four people..." Will corrects him.

"He's right. Some artifacts might not be in one piece and you'll have to find the parts and then put it back together..." Tella Says while shuffling cards and then putting them on their place.

"What now?" Jack breaks the silence.

"Did you get any note?" Mat asks, looking at me.

"No-"

"YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN HAVE THEM THAT EASILY?" We all look out of the lounge. Some black, tall figure is standing at the enter to the tent. We immediately run back to the lounge and hide.

"I thought this is a safe spot!" Mat whispers.

Me and Mat hidd in a giant wardrobe. From a keyhole, I can see Jack hiding under one of the sofas and Lewis hiding behind a thick pillar next to the sofas.

The dark figure came in our lounge. Tella Is just standing here, looking at him. The figure ignores her and starts to walk around the room.

I notice that the man keeps mumbling some shit.

Jack:

I must admit, I choose a bad place to hide. I see every step he makes, I hear every word he mumbles. Suddenly, he stops and turns at one direction. He slowly walks towards the pillar. Luckily, Lewis notices it and moves around the pillar as the man does.

They spin like this for a minute, then the man gives up and goes to look somewhere else.

He walks around a giant chimney that I haven't noticed before, stops for a second and continues.

"Come out, or I'll make you!"

What does he mean by' I'll make you!'? I get bit scared after that. I can see some blue smoke going down to me. Suddenly, my body starts moving towards his legs and my head starts to extremely hurt.

In a minute, the last thing I see is the person and then my vision goes blurry.

Next chap on Monday