(Chapter 11) Just my luck

-Jay's point of view-

After hours of crying into my brother's chest which I missed so much, I remember when Shawn as able to come home and both Ling and I didn't stop hugging him. He has always been there for me especially when I was suffering back at Free Lady's, every day when I got home Shawn was there to check my body for any bruises or any marks that the bullies would give me. He let me cry into his chest and listening to what had happened, I've told mum about this and she wanted me out of that school straight away but because Seto was the one who entered me into the school it was much harder but seeing how I was getting feed up with everything happened to me I decided that the only way to get out of that school is to be expelled and that's what happened.
I pulled away and push the now broken glasses up for me to dry my eyes, leaning in the chair and took deep breaths before opening my eyes to see the hosts and Shawn looking at me. "How are you feeling sis?" Shawn asked and I said that I'm ok and asked for someone to grab my laptop, Tamaki grabbed it off the piano and gave it to me. I woke it up and looked at the battery, 52%, oh thank god I still have battery left. "Is that you and dad." Shawn giggled at my screen saver, the screen showed a picture of myself at the age of 5 sitting on my dad's lap as on that day he was teaching me how to play the drums while looking at the camera with the biggest smile. Tamaki came over with some cups of tea and hand it to Shawn and then to myself before stepping away, Shawn put his arm around me which I leaned in. "I assume that man was your step-father and is this our brother?" Hikaru asked while looking at my brother, I noticed Shawn nod "Yes, I'm Shawn Jay's older brother and twin nice to meet you." Shawn said.

I looked to my right to see my sweet Haruhi wait hold up did I just think that oh my god! I spent a few more minutes calming myself before making sure that I don't hurt in any areas where Seto hit. "Hey, Jay-chan tells us about what happened," Honey asked making me sigh before getting into the whole thing about Seto and how he first started doing all this abuse.

*Time skip*

After explaining to everyone about what Seto does to me and sometimes to my other siblings, the hosts were in shock and thought about how horrible it was when they had witnessed Seto abusing me. "Is there any way for you to move away from him or something?" Tamaki asked I shook my head to his question and stated that if I move away he will either find me or hurt the rest of my family. All of a sudden my phone went off, I looked at the number and stood up to go to the other side of the room. "Hello ............. Yes, this is Jordon Koizumi........ Are you serious?....... Oh thank you, this is such an honour......... Have a nice day, goodbye." I hung up and turned to everyone and smiled, Shawn set his cup down and asked who it was. "Shawn, I got in! I go in on Saturday for the interview!" I bounced in happiness and soon Shawn joined in, my dreams are starting to become reality. Honey started to get excited and asked what was happening, I calmed myself down so I could explain about the phone call. "At the start of the year, a company was holding auditions for singers, rapper, musicians, etc and I went to audition and the call was to say that I got in," I said and everyone stood up to give me their contracts, after a while, we had to go home and luckily Seto wasn't home so I could tell mum and Ling about the news.

-No one's point of view-

The next day Jay got up and waited for Shawn to get up, once he did they grabbed both of their skateboards and rode to school. She took her brother to the chairman who gave him his schedule and a school uniform before they went on with their day. Jay walked to her classroom with Shawn following behind which caused some of the students to look at the twins, some came up and asked if Jay was alright as in those who were at the club yesterday. While telling everyone that yes she was ok before she and Shawn went to their seats, "Who that with Jay?" "Wow he's hot, is he single?" Some voices went through the classroom and Shawn was getting embarrassed with Jay smirking at her brother before she spoke out. "Why yes ladies, he is single!" Shawn blushed before he pinched his sister's arm who giggled. Let's just say Shawn had a really interesting first day at Ouran all thanks to his twin sister and when it came to club time more girls arrived then yesterday to see Shawn. Jay joked around with her brother being famous before she back to making music Haruhi sat next to her the whole time while the other hosts deal with this newcomer.
Honey noticed Haruhi being a little close with Jay like it's only notable if you notice it which Honey was able to see, he also noticed that the brown-haired girl would blush when Jay either looks into her eyes or when they accidentally touch hands. He smiled knowing that they must be together and he'll do everything to get them to be a couple which leads Mori, Kyoya, Hikaru, Karou and Shawn to help. After Tamaki was done dealing with all of the girls and some guys, he sighed before asking if anyone wanted to go to the beach this weekend, Shawn stated that he and Jay are going to their cousins 18th on Sunday but if they leave on Friday and come back on Sunday then that would be fine. 'This is gonna be good!' Honey thought to know what he's gonna do during there time at the beach.