CHAPTER 7

TAEHO'S POV
I don't understand anything... She seemed really happy to see me, then... Why didn't she approach me? She could have easily invited me to join us...

-Taeho: Uh-
-Tzuyu: (whispering) You know, Jeong likes Taeho... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Sadly, he can just see Eunji... (srughs) It's really sad... Jeongyeon is such a great girl... He doesn't know what he's losing...

No, I know it... Eunji is just a big mistake in my life... And Jeongyeon... Has she always liked me? How is that I didn't notice before? Am I that blind because of Eunji?

-Jeongyeon: You can't tell him (serious) -Taeho: What? (spaced out) -Jeongyeon: You can't tell your brother about my feelings for him

-Taeho: What? (spaced out)
-Jeongyeon: You can't tell your brother about my feelings for him... (serious) Do you understand?! You must promise that you won't tell him!
-Taeho: I promise... You don't need to worry about it... (smiles)

But he already knows... We are the same person, and unconsciously, she just confessed to me... What should I do now? This is way too complicated...

-Taeho: I'll be leaving... (smiles and gets up)
-Nayeon: Where are you going?
-Taeho: I'm sorry, I think that I'm bothering you, girls... (smiles) I think that I got to know about something too much personal... I'm sorry Jeong, you don't need to worry... Your secret is save with me, but I don't want to know about any other secret, so I'm leaving...
-Momo: Aww, we were having a nice time... (pouts)
-Taeho: It was a pleasure... (smiles and starts walking away)

I then start walking away from that park... That park has turned into a sacred zone for me... I can't belive that Jeongyeon likes me...

I need to make sure that Jr forgets about Eunji and focuses on Jeongyeon... This way, our future might change...

JEONGYEON'S POV
What am I going to do now? I just met Taeho's brother, and he already knows about my feelings for his brother... Tomorrow school will be really awkward...

-Nayeon: Don't you think that Taeryu is really handsome too? (smiles)
-Momo: Totally... His smile was really cute when he was explaining about his adventures abroad... (smiles)
-Sana: I wonder why did he need to leave that suddenly... I wouldn't have minded if he discovered that Minari likes Taeho's friend (teasing)
-Mina: That's not true~ I just said that he's cute... (pouts)

Boys... Why must everything be about that? Relationship? Why does it seem like that's every girl's goal now? Why must we go through such a bad time because of a boy's attention?

 Why must everything be about that? Relationship? Why does it seem like that's every girl's goal now? Why must we go through such a bad time because of a boy's attention?

-Jihyo: Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop thinking about it... Taeryu oppa won't say anything (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, but it'll be really awkward tomorrow... We sit together at school, you know?
-Tzuyu: I still don't understand why don't you want to assist our school...
-Jeongyeon: Because a school just for girls is boring... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: And you wouldn't be able to see Taeho... (smiles)
-Sana: Taeho is okay, but he's after Eunji... Why don't you try with Taeryu? He's practically the same, right? (jokes)

Going after Taeryu? How would that be possible? I have liked Taeho for too long... I can't do such thing, it would be as if this feelings meant nothing during this years...

TAEHO'S POV
I arrive back home and find my other me heading outside the shower... He looks at me and I can notice that he's a little bit pissed, I wonder what's wrong with him...

-Taeho: What? Do you have any problem with me? You can tell me, I'm all ears for you... (serious)
-Jr: I don't like this... I don't understand why must I have you here, you are just like another adult causing me to get in trouble... Today I've been slapped by the girl I love and punished because of you (serious)

-Taeho: Why are you angry, it's not my fault if your stupidity made you get in trouble with the teacher

-Taeho: Why are you angry, it's not my fault if your stupidity made you get in trouble with the teacher... (srughs)
-Jr: Of course it is your fault, why do you get along so well with Jeongyeon? You casually come here and from night to morning, you become one of his best friends and replace me...
-Taeho: Wait, are you jealous?
-Jr: I'm not jealous, I'm pissed with you. You can't come here and just take my place! This is my life and I must be the one living it, you already did it... (sighs) You can't decide what must do I do.

Damn it, he's right somehow... But I seriously can't let him take the wrong decisions... I can't let him be with Eunji, not again...

-Taeho: I'm not telling you how to life here, I'm just doing my job... I told you that I came here to save someone, and that's exactly what I'm doing...
-Jr: Who's that someone? Is it Jeongyeon? Is that the reason why you are suddenly really close?
-Taeho: I told you that I wouldn't tell you, so just stop right there... (sighs) I'm gonna take a shower, prepare the dinner meanwhile...
-Jr: Why would I? You are the older here, you are an adult, you are the one supposed to do such stuff...
-Taeho: (sighs) There's a lot to do...
-Jr: What?
-Taeho: Nothing! Leave me alone for a while you kid... I need to be away from the stupidity for a while... (leaves)

I head to my room and pick up some other clothes for later when I finish showering... I think about the argument with Jr, and it makes sense but at the same time it doesn't... Why was I arguing with myself?

JR'S POV
Tch... Why am I so pissed? After all he's just my future me, so I shouldn't feel like this when he's with my friends, it's as if I was with a different people at the same time...

But I hate the way how he acts all mature around everyone... With that stupid smile thinking that he knows everything... Who the hell does he need to help here?

Everything is going smoothly... I don't think that anyone needs his help, he should be at his time in a future, probably with our wife and our children, why is he here?

 I don't think that anyone needs his help, he should be at his time in a future, probably with our wife and our children, why is he here?