CHAPTER 13

TAEHO'S POV
Somehow, I managed to handle the problem alternating between Taeho and Taeryu with Jeongyeon... So practically, I've been acting as her boyfriend and as her friend... This is hard...

I don't know for how long will we be able to keep like this... Jr looks happy with Eunji, but he is upset at the same time... I don't know, the atmosphere is tense all the time...

It feels like everything can disappear by just a little mistake of any of us... What if Jeongyeon finds the real Taeho of this time along Eunji?

I need to keep her away... But I don't know what should I do... I must do something to change this, I want to return back home...

-Jeongyeon: Yo, Taeryu are you okay? You look horrible lately...

-Taeho: I

-Taeho: I... I just want to stop this...
-Jeongyeon: To stop what?
-Taeho: I want to go back home... (looks down)
-Jeongyeon: What are you saying? This is your home! (hits your arm playfully)
-Taeho: Not at all...
-Jeongyeon: Oh! I know... You want to return back to where you living when you were abroad?
-Taeho: Exactly, that's where I belong to... This is not my place (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) You suddenly want to disappear... You are weird, I thought you were okay here... I mean, you have your brother, Minho, the girls, me...
-Taeho: Still, this is not my place, I'm really happy because I've met you all here... But I must return back home... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Why didn't you leave before if you felt like that?
-Taeho: Because I have something to do before I leave... (sighs) I need to talk with Taeho...
-Jeongyeon: Oh, I'll help you look for him! Don't worry (smiles) He's probably with Minho... (starts running away looking for Taeho)
-Taeho: Wait, don't! Jeong! (sighs) Damn it!

Please God, make sure that Jr is not with Eunji... I don't know what would happen... Everything would be ruined, and all my efforts would have meant nothing...

JEONGYEON'S POV
Taeryu looks really upset, does he feel that homesick? I guess that he needs to go abroad again... It's kinda sad, I felt like we had become really good friends...

But if he feels like returning, I'm no one to stop him... I, along Taeho, must make sure that he feels okay and happy... Because that's what friends do, right? Except for Nayeon, we must tease her, yeah...

While I'm spacing out with those funny thoughts, I suddenly hear Taeho's voice... I finally found him! I try to approach him, but when I see him, he's with Eunji... What is he doing?

 What is he doing?

-Jr: Eunji... You are so beautiful, you know? (smiles)
-Eunji: Of course I know, you are starting to be really repetitive... (sighs)
-Jr: Sorry... I'm trying to hold my wishes of you...
-Eunji: Huh?
-Jr: You know, I've been thinking lately about our relationship... (smiles) I would like to be even closer...
-Eunji: What do you want? Don't you have enough with looking at this face as much as you want?
-Jr: Well... I would like to kiss that face too... (smiles shyly)
-Eunji: Pfft... As if I would allow you to do that...
-Jr: But, aren't we going out?
-Eunji: Yeah, and? Did I ever said that I would allow you to touch me? (laughs) Just think of me as a piece of art in a museum... You can see as much as you want, but you can't touch...
-Jr: (sighs) Eunji...

What are they talking about? Why would Taeho tell those stuff to her when he's going out with me? Is he cheating on me? Is this how honest his love was?

I won't let him play with me anymore, no... I don't want him to know about me anymore, I hate him!

-Jeongyeon: Jung Taeho! How do you dare to do this to me?! (pissed)
-Jr: Jeong?
-Jeongyeon: "Jeong"? Where's your stupid "cutie" now?! Huh, I see already... You have Eunji...
-Jr: What are you talking about? (confused)
-Jeongyeon: Don't act as if you didn't know! Don't try to hide the truth because she's here... Yes, that's right, Eunji... He's been going out with the two of us at the same time! (mad)
-Eunji: You what?! (pissed) Did you dare to cheat on me?! Why are you even asking me to kiss me when you already had someone?!
-Jr: N-No... This must have been a misunderstanding...
-Jeongyeon: Misunderstanding my ass! We are over you idiot! I don't want to know anything else about you anymore! (slaps Jr)
-Eunji: Don't ever try to get close to me ever again, loser! (slaps Jr)

Tch... This fucking idiot... I start running away, and suddenly, I bump with Taeryu... He looks worried, but how am I supposed to look for comfort on him?

He's his brother... How am I gonna do something like that? It is wrong... I should just leave and try to forget about today... I've been a fool... I really believe on Taeho's words...

-Taeho: Jeong, where are you going? We still have some classes

-Jeongyeon: I'm sorry, Taeryu I can't stay here and keep on seeing your cheater brother...
-Taeho: Jeong... (hug her) Don't worry, everything will be solved soon... (sighs)
-Jeongyeon: Why are you even comforting me? You are his brother!
-Taeho: I'm your friend Jeong... (smiles) Don't worry, I'll make sure to solve this...
-Jeongyeon: How are you going to do something like that?
-Taeho: You just need to belive in me... Don't worry, I'll be here for you... (caress her head)

I ended up being comforting by Taeryu... That's the least that I wanted if I'm honest... I don't want to show this side of mine...

I was planning to keep my straight serious face until I arrived home and broke up crying... But Taeryu... I couldn't hold it once I found myself wrapped on his arms... I just, let it go...

TAEHO'S POV
Damn it... This is what I least wanted to happen... Why did she need to see my other me with Eunji?! Now everything is ruined...

What should I do to solve this? I must do something in order to change the future... I want Jeongyeon to be happy, I want my other me to be with Jeongyeon, and I... I want to return back home...