CHAPTER 14

JR'S POV
What the hell did just happen here? Why did Jeongyeon mean when she said that I have cheated? And now... Eunji broke up with me? She said not to get close to her again...

What the hell?! Everything was going smoothly just a moment ago... What's going on? What happened with Jeongyeon? Why did she say that we were going out?

I'm not a cheater, I wouldn't go out with two girls at the same time... How would I do it anyway? With two of me? Wait a moment...

There's another me... But he didn't do what I think that he did, right? He didn't act as if he was me, right? He wouldn't do something as stupid, right?

I rush back to class to find his seat and Jeong's empty... Where the hell are they?! I swear that if he's the responsible of this, I'll kill him...

-Jr: Where are they?!
-Minho: Dude... Don't you know? Because you cheated on Jeongyeon, she left to her house and Taeryu went with her to comfort her...

 Don't you know? Because you cheated on Jeongyeon, she left to her house and Taeryu went with her to comfort her

-Jr: Cheated... You also know about that?!
-Minho: Of course... Taeho, the whole school knows about you being a player, that kind of rumors are spread always really fast... Is impossible to stop it...
-Jr: (mad) JUST SO YOU KNOW! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON ANYONE! STOP WITH THAT NONSENSE EVERYONE!
-Teacher: Everyone return back to your seats, we are about to start the class... I think that you already had drama enough during your lunch break... (glares at Jr)

Woah... This is all because of that idiot! I told him to let me be... I told him to mind his own business... I told him that he's no one to decide what should I do with my life!

I swear to God that he'll regret having done this... Once I bump with him, I won't have mercy on him... He'll know that he he's messing with the wrong guy...

TAEHO'S POV
Im now with Jeongyeon at her house... I don't know what should I do now, but I think that it is okay to comfort her until something comes to my mind...

-Jeongyeon: You don't need to stay here with me... (sighs)
-Taeho: I insist, it'll be worse if you are alone... (smiles) Don't worry, I won't bother you neither... Feel free to cry, or do whatever you need...
-Jeongyeon: Taeryu...
-Taeho: Hmm?
-Jeongyeon: Why aren't you Taeho? It would be really easy if you were just him... We would be really happy... (smiles and cries at the same time)
-Taeho: I'm sorry...
-Jeongyeon: I'm the one who's sorry, I would like to be able to love someone else... It would be great if our fake relationship could be great, there wouldn't be any problem...

But this is because of me... You don't know that I am Taeho as well, and that my other me is not a cheater because there are two of us...

I'm the one who's really sorry, you are going through this because of me... I didn't know how do it so he stopped seeing Eunji, and I just forced everything because of my impatience...

I would like to tell you everything, I would like you to know the truth... I would like to change everything by just snapping my fingers... But that's impossible...

-Taeho: Is there something I can do for you?
-Jeongyeon: Actually... Taeryu... Why don't you buy me some ice cream?
-Taeho: (chuckles) Ice cream?

-Jeongyeon: (pushes you) Why are you laughing idiot?! That's how you comfort a broken hearted girl? (pouts) -Taeho: Ah, sorry

-Taeho: Ah, sorry... Its just that you are really the same although you are like this... (smiles) I don't know how are you able to make me laugh when you are broken... I'm really impressed, and don't worry, I'll bring you ice cream... Just wait for me here (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: As if I would wait for you somewhere else while I am like this...
-Taeho: (laughs) Stop it Jeong, why are you so effortlessly funny?
-Jeongyeon: Hey, why are you so easy to laugh? Just bring me the ice cream already...
-Taeho: Fine, fine... Don't worry (smiles)

I then leave Jeongyeon's house and head to the convenience store just some meters away... On my way, I spot my other me, I guess that he's returning back home...

He looks pissed, what? Just because Eunji broke up with him? That's actually what I wanted to happen...

-Jr: Are you having fun? (smirks)
-Taeho: Hmm... I don't know, is comforting a heart broken girl fun?
-Jr: Are you trying to face me?
-Taeho: Why would I even be scared of facing myself?
-Jr: You are ruining my life... (sighs) I wonder what will happen if I just kill you...
-Taeho: Kill me? (chuckles) I'll appear again, I still exist on the future... You can't do anything about my existence...
-Jr: I hate you... You made Eunji break with me... (sighs) And I can't forgive that...
-Taeho: I don't care... I don't need you to forgive me, you'll thank me later on... (smiles)
-Jr: Well, we'll see (punch your face)
-Taeho: You! What do you think you are doing?! (pissed)
-Jr: This is your fault... Although I can't kill you, I'll make sure that you regret what you did... (tries to hit you again)
-Taeho: You have gone mad stupid...

Then, I didn't have any other option but to start fighting against him... And it doesn't make sense, we both have the same strength, so what's the point of fighting myself?

-Jr: What? Are you already tired?! (smirks) -Taeho: No, I just don't want to waste my time with you anymore

-Taeho: No, I just don't want to waste my time with you anymore... I need to buy ice cream for Jeongyeon... You, return home kid...
-Jr: Stop calling me like that! You know that I'm almost an adult and that I should be the one deciding what to do with my life!
-Taeho: How do I make you understand that your life is also my life?! Huh?! How am I supposed to tell you that I traveled to the past just to save you!? YOU are the person who I needed to help!