CHAPTER 8

TAEHO'S POV
I wake up soon and head to school by myself... I'm not in the mood to deal with my younger me, he's blind because of Eunji, and that pisses me off...

He doesn't know the big treasure that he has behind me right now... He should pay more attention to the people that surrounds him...

-Taeho: Good morning Jeongyeon (smiles)

-Jeongyeon: O-Oh uhm...
-Taeho: You don't need to worry, I am not Taeho... (smiles) I'm just Taeryu...
-Jeongyeon: Oh, why didn't you come along him today?
-Taeho: We had a strong argument yesterday... (sighs) I'm tired if dealing with his moody childish mind... I need him to mature soon...
-Jeongyeon: Oh yeah, I almost forgot that you are that protective with him... (chuckles)
-Taeho: I wouldn't like him to have such mistakes that later on he won't be able to solve... (smiles) That's all...
-Jeongyeon: I see... (smiles) What is keeping you this worried for him?
-Taeho: A girl, Eunji. He can't be with her... Seriously, that will be the end for him... (sighs) I need to stop him, he doesn't notice how dangerous she is because he's blind of love...
-Jeongyeon: Taeryu-
-Taeho: I know Eunji perfectly, Taeho doesn't know about it, but I have met her sometimes... (sighs) She's like a mermaid, she sings for you and makes you live an illusion, but later on, she'll trick you and she'll drown you... (serious)
-Jeongyeon: I have never liked her, but I didn't know that she was that dangerous...
-Taeho: Jeong...
-Jeongyeon: Hmm?
-Taeho: Help me... Help me to save my brother... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Sure... But, how?
-Taeho: Go out with me (serious)
-Jeongyeon: (laughs nervously and pushes you) Did you hit your head on your way to school?
-Taeho: No, Jeong (grabs her arm) I'm talking seriously...
-Jeongyeon: Look, we just met yesterday, how do you pretend me to go out with you? What would people say?
-Taeho: But it wouldn't be a real relationship, it would be just acting whenever Taeho is around... Please, help me, do this for him... (puppy eyes)
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) Just when Taeho is around, understood?

 (puppy eyes) -Jeongyeon: (sighs) Just when Taeho is around, understood?

-Taeho: Thanks Jeong (smiles)

We then headed back to class... This is gonna be a great plan, I'm gonna make sure to take advantage of that jealousy that my junior me has because of how close I am with Jeongyeon...

I'll make sure that he focuses on us, and forgets about Eunji... And once he gets over her, I'll try to make him fall for Jeongyeon. I mean, she already likes him, so I'm helping everyone here...

JR'S POV
I head to school just with Minho, I think that my other me is mad because of our yesterday argument, but he must understand that he can't decide over my life...

-Minho: You look upset, is something wrong?
-Jr: No, everything's fine...
-Minho: Where's Taeryu today? Is he sick?
-Jr: No, he already left to school, I think he's mad at me because yesterday we argued... (sighs)
-Minho: I see, well don't worry (smiles) it's something really normal for siblings to argue sometimes... You'll make up later, don't worry...
-Jr: Yeah... (smiles)
-Minho: Look, isn't that Yuta hyung?
-Jr: Oh God... You can go ahead, I'll talk with him before heading to school...
-Minho: Fine... See you later (smiles)

I then approach Yuta hyung, aka, Eunji's older brother... He promised that if I help him with his secret business, he'll help me to get his sister.

-Jr: Good morning hyung... (smiles)
-Yuta: Taeho... It's been a while since I last saw you... (smirks) You know, I'm aware of the disaster of that "date" that my sister offered you... Why did you do that?
-Jr: Uh...

Okay, how do I do this? How can I explain him that it wasn't me and that it was my older twin who is my future me? I can't say anything like that...

-Jr: Sorry, I wasn't having a good day... (sighs) I was really idiot... I should had taken that chance, I'm so sorry (bows)

 I should had taken that chance, I'm so sorry (bows)

-Yuta: (laughs) You seriously were an idiot... You know how difficult was it to convince my sister to date you at least once? You are a loser for her, you know that you wouldn't have any chance if it wasn't for me... (smiles)
-Jr: I know, I'm really thankful for your help, hyung... (bows)
-Yuta: (sighs) So... You know, if you want me to get you another chance, you'll need to help me with my business again (smirks) Are you in, Jung Taeho?
-Jr: I... I'm in hyung... (smiles and bows)
-Yuta: Great, that's just what I expected from you... (smiles) Meet me on our usual spot after school, okay?
-Jr: Yes hyung (smiles and bows)
-Yuta: Cool, see you later kid... (smirks and leaves)

Ah, I'm in trouble again... Just because I want him to help me with Eunji, I'll probably need to help him with his drug selling... I don't have any other option, now I should head to school or else I'll be late...

-Time skip until Jr arrives to school-

I arrive to school and although the teacher hasn't came yet, everyone is already inside their respectives classes... I enter also mine to find something crazy.

-Minho: Oh Taeho! You are already here (smiles) Guess what, we have a new couple in our class (chuckles)

-Jr: I-I... W-What...whats going on here? (shocked)
-Jackson: Wooo! Taeryu and Jeongyeon new couple! I think that's the beginner's luck (chuckles) Taeryu arrived yesterday and he already got the most beautiful among the flowers...

What does he think he's doing? He thinks that he can come here and just get a girlfriend? Why is he doing that? He knows that we are the same person, why is he with Jeongyeon?!

-Jr: Taeryu... We gotta talk, now. (serious)
-Taeho: The class is about to start so, later on, okay? (smiles)
-Jr: It's important, let's go, now.
-Taeho: (sighs) Well, I guess I have no option... I'll be back soon Jeong (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah don't worry, I'll be waiting for you (smiles)

Why is she smiling at him like that?! What the hell is going on here? I don't like it! I hate it!