CHAPTER 19

TAEHO'S POV
It's been around three months since Jeongyeon left our school... And look, I'm still here... The reason? This stupid of Jr hasn't decided what to do yet...

-Taeho: We have no time... I told you that you could take your time, but I meant like a week or two... I think you are taking way too much time... (sighs)
-Jr: Let me be... You don't know how hard is it to realize that the only woman you have loved, has cheated on you... (pouts) Oh, my poor heart! Broken in thousand pieces... (dramatic) Oh, Taeho... Make sure to remember that there's a big start up there to guide us during this hard moments, follow it light and you'll be saved... Agh... (throws himself to the couch)
-Taeho:...

-Some minutes later-

-Jr: Ah, ah, ah! Let go of my ear! It hurts as fuck! Damn it... (begging)
-Taeho: Today you are assisting school... There's no more discussion, our future depends on your grades!
-Jr: Was it really necessary to treat me like that?
-Taeho: You wouldn't have obeyed me if I wasn't this rude... (srughs) Plus, don't worry... I brought someone to motivate you... (smiles)
-Jr: Really? Who could that be? (curious)
-Minho: Good morning! (smiles and waves)
-Jr: Seriously? Is this the motivation your were mentioning?
-Taeho: Yeah, a motivation called best friend... C'mon, head there and show everyone that you are a rock, that you fell, but what matters is that you stood up again. Now you are ready to fight again! (smiles)
-Jr: You are right! I'm strong! I can do this! (smiles and gives you thumbs up)
-Taeho: Great, keep that positive mind, today we'll meet Jeongyeon! (smiles)
-Jr: W-What? (gulps)
-Minho: Is your strength suddenly gone? (chuckles)
-Jr: Pfft... Please... Of course not... It is still there, but maybe... Well, maybe it is still hiding... Are you sure that we need to meet her today, Taeryu?
-Taeho: Of course... (smiles) Today you are gonna start the process of conquering Jeong again... (cross your arms) I'm sure that this is your new fate (winks)
-Jr: I'm not really sure about-
-Taeho: You said you would follow your dear brother's instructions... (smiles)
-Jr: (gulps) That's right... (looks down) I'll be meeting Jeongyeon today then...
-Minho: What are you gonna do, Taeryu? Why aren't you heading to school?
-Taeho: Because I'm busy preparing everything to my return back home... I mean, I'm gonna go abroad again... This is not my place... (smiles)
-Minho: Sure, I'm sure that you are just jealous of Taeho... He'll get Jeongyeon, the girl of your life, and you can't do anything about it... But you know, you are a brave warrior, you are giving up for your brother's happiness... That's really noble (smirks)

Aish, if he just knew that we are the same person and that I'll be with Jeongyeon as well but in a future

Aish, if he just knew that we are the same person and that I'll be with Jeongyeon as well but in a future... Anyway, this is a secret after all...

-Taeho: Whatever, have a nice day at school (smiles)

3RD PERSON'S POV
The day kept on going normally, Jr returned back to school, and although everyone wanted to ask him lots of questions, they preferred to give him space...

In another hand, Taeho, messaged Jeongyeon telling her to meet today because he would soon leave abroad... What a lie...

He just plans to make Taeho and her reunite... Of course, he'll be following them to make sure that their relationship gets going without problems...

His future depends on this, he must make the best job possible...

TAEHO'S POV
-Time skip until you are about to meet Jeongyeon-

-Jr: Are you sure about this?
-Taeho: Totally, she doesn't know that you'll meet her, just tell her that something really important happened to me and that I couldn't come at all... (smiles)
-Jr: Taeho... I'm really worried, she was my best friend, and unconsciously, I hurted her a lot... (looks down)
-Taeho: Don't worry about it now, just focus on getting to know about her feelings, and also make sure to show yours... You must be honest with her, tell her that you got over Eunji, and that you couldn't stop thinking about her... Okay?
-Jr: Yeah, okay- (you push him)
-Taeho: Good luck (winks) I'll be following you to check everything's alright, so don't worry... (smiles)

JR'S POV
Oh god... My legs are shaking, I feel like I'm gonna fall on my knees in any moment... Look, there there's Jeongyeon... Woah, she became really pretty in just three months, how's this possible?

 Woah, she became really pretty in just three months, how's this possible?

Oh gosh... That ponytail, she looks extremely good... She let her hair growing... And damn, the result is fire... Girls, you are making me fall for you by just looking at you...

Does the other me that Jeongyeon would come here looking like that? I turn around and spot my other me also drooling over Jeong, I don't blame him, man... Jeongyeon is really attractive...

-Jeongyeon: Hey, Taeryu! (smiles)
-Jr: J-Jeong... I am not Taeryu... (gulps)
-Jeongyeon: H-Huh? Taeho?!
-Jr: Yeah, hi... (waves shyly)
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) What are you doing here? Where's Taeryu?
-Jr: Taeryu... He's solving a problem with his flight back home... So uhm, he couldn't make it to see you... (sighs) Instead, I am here... I want to be honest this time with you...
-Jeongyeon: Honest?
-Jr: Yeah, you know... Since that horrible day, I couldn't stop thinking about you, and about Eunji... Damn it, I finally got rid of that snake (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Why are you telling me this now? (confused)
-Jr: Because, I would like you to be honest too... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Honest... About what?
-Jr: About your feelings (sighs) Jeong, if inside your heart there's still a place for me, although it is really small now, let me get closer to it... I... (turns to you)
-Taeho: (nods)
-Jr: I would like you to give me another chance... I know that I can make it better... I know that I don't deserve you after what I did, but I feel like if it's not you, then I don't want to love anyone else... (looks down)

 (looks down)