CHAPTER 20

JR'S POV
Here I go... I just said it... I just can't do anything but to keep looking down, why am I not strong enough to keep my head up and look straight to her eyes?

Oh... I'm just to ashamed because our relationship has never been a honest one, I think that he have been hurted for way too long, but I need to face this...

-Jr: Jeong, what do you answer?
-Jeongyeon: You know... I almost hate you more than what I love you... (sighs) But I guess that there's still something inside telling me to give you a chance...
-Jr: Does that mean that-
-Jeongyeon: (slaps Jr) This is for cheating on me you damn idiot! (chuckles) And this is for coming back to me... I missed you a lot, Jung Taeho (kisses Jr)

 I missed you a lot, Jung Taeho (kisses Jr)

(A: Imagine its Jeongyeon and you)

-Jr: Woah... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Don't ever dare to comment anything about it because I swear to God that I'll hit you again without regretting... (embarrassed)
-Jr: I won't (chuckles) But damn, you are really cute... (pats her head)
-Jeongyeon: Tch, idiot...
-Jr: (chuckles) What should we do now? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I would like to head to your house...
-Jr: What?! (blushes)
-Jeongyeon: (embarrassed snacks your head) It's not for what you are thinking idiot! I just want to say goodbye to Taeryu and thank him for everything... (sighs)
-Jr: Ah, sure... Let's go back home AND VISIT TAERYU!
-Jeongyeon: Why are you yelling?! People doesn't need to know about what we are talking... (face palms)
-Jr: Sorry, I just got way too euphoric... (smiles)

TAEHO'S POV
Great... This is fantastic... Wait a moment... He just said that they are going back home to visit Taeryu... And as long as I know... I am Taeryu...

Damn it! I need to run back home! Agh, God... Why is it this difficult even at the end?! I start running as fast as possible to arrive back home before they do...

-Time skip until you are home and they arrive-

-Jr: Taeryu, we are back! (smiles)
-Taeryu: Welcome back... (smiles and waves)
-Jeongyeon: Taeryu! What's going on with your legs?! (points to your legs)
-Taeho: What's going on? (look down) Oh damn...
-Jr: Taeryu... You are... Disappearing?
-Taeho: Agh, Taeho...

Now that I think about it, this makes sense... The future where I exist, doesn't exist anymore because I changed the future... Of course I need to disappear along it as well...

-Jeongyeon: We need to call an ambulance! (panics)
-Taeho: That's not necessary Jeong, this is my fate... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: What?!
-Taeho: Jeong, there's something that you don't know about us... (sighs)
-Jeongyeon: Huh?
-Taeho: My name is not Jung Taeryu, I'm Jung Taeho... The future Taeho... (smiles) I came here because my life sucked because of the bad decisions that I took in the past...
-Jeongyeon: What the hell are you talking about, that can't be possible!
-Jr: It is Jeong... We have lied, he has always been Taeho too... (looks down)
-Jeongyeon: No way... How are you going to disappear?! (takes your hand)
-Taeho: Don't try to keep me here... This is my fate, I already accomplished my mission here... Of course I must return back home... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: How can you smile in a moment like this?!

 (smiles) -Jeongyeon: How can you smile in a moment like this?!

-Taeho: Because, I didn't just solve my life... But I also got to love honestly, at least one time before leaving... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Taeho... You have always been another version of Taeho... Oh God... (hugs your torso)
-Taeho: (hugs her back) Don't be sad about this... (pats her head) Think of this as if I'm really going abroad...
-Jeongyeon: (cries) I'm really sorry for using you to get your other you... I really am...
-Taeho: It's okay (smiles) I am him, and he's me... We are the same, so I'll always be with you... Don't be sad.
-Jr: Taeho... I want to thank you, seriously... I'm really thankful with you... Thanks for coming here to save me... I'll make sure that our future shines... (smiles)
-Taeho: Yeah, don't make another us come here to solve your mistakes... (chuckles)
-Jr: You are disappearing... It just rests your top part... (sighs)
-Taeho: It's been really fun... (chuckles)
-Jr: (hugs you) This is the nearest to have a brother that I have ever experienced... I'll never forget about you (smiles)
-Taeho: Me neither (tears)

JR'S POV
And like that, with Taeho's last tear, he disappeared... He did a great job, he deserves to finally rest... Now it'll be my job to make sure that it was all worth it.

I'll treat Jeongyeon as good as possible, and I'll also make sure to study hard... I'll make sure that I live a good live for him...

-Jeongyeon: (hugs Jr) Why didn't you tell me the truth?!
-Jr: I'm sorry... He had to come here to solve my stupid obsession with that snake... (sighs) I was really blind...
-Jeongyeon: We own everything to him, we must have a great life together from now on, okay?
-Jr: Yeah... We'll live together and happily to make sure that his efforts were worth it... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I can't agree more (smiles)

-Time skip years later-

-Secretary: Mr. Jung, you must attend a meeting before heading home today...
-Jr: I'm sorry, you'll need to postpone it... (smiles) Today is my daughter's birthday, I need to be there...
-Secretary: But Mr. Jung, Mr. Park will get angry because his promotion for the Time Machine depends on you...
-Jr: Don't worry, he'll understand my reasons... (smiles)

I then return back home where my wife Jeongyeon, and my dear daughter, Sangmi, are waiting for me

I then return back home where my wife Jeongyeon, and my dear daughter, Sangmi, are waiting for me... I never break my promises, and I promised my little girl that I would be there for her birthday...

-Jr: I am back~ (smiles) I have heard that today a little princess is a little year older? Am I at the correct place?
-Sangmi: Daddy! (runs to you and hugs you)
-Jr: Hey there... (smiles) Happy birthday...
-Jeongyeon: Oh, you really came... (smiles) I heard that you are really busy with the last project--(you kiss her)
-Jr: My family is my biggest and most important project, Jeong... You already know (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I know (holds your hand and smiles)
-Sangmi: What does mommy know?
-Jr: You'll know when you grow up... (chuckles)
-Sangmi: Today I'm older (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: Not old enough (pats her head)

Don't worry Jung Taeho, I'm living a good life... As you can see, we have a great family and I'm doing my bets to live happily...

-Jr: We made it buddy... (smiles)
-Taeho: We made it... (smiles)

-THE END-