CHAPTER 18

TAEHO'S POV
Is nearly midnight, and it's really dark, soon winter will reach us... The grey sky will soon let go those beautiful snowflakes...

And like that, another season will pass, a new beginning for everyone, a new life for Taeho... Another chance to solve his life.

-Taeho: It's refreshing tonight, right?
-Jr: It is... But I can't feel the cold since my heart is on fire... I want to belive that you are lying to me... But every step I take makes me feel that this is the truth and that I'll need to leave my love...
-Taeho: It may be your love, but not your only love... You should pay more attention to what surrounds you... You know, Jeong has always been there... (smiles) I currently ask myself when was the moment that I lost her... In my time, she doesn't exist to me anymore... And it is way too sad, I don't want it to happen again...

 And it is way too sad, I don't want it to happen again

-Jr: (sighs) Give me time...
-Taeho: Sure, take all the time you need, as long as you understand... Now, let's go... We are near already...

We keep on walking for another ten minutes, and then, we spot the big ass house... This rich spoiled dumb, he doesn't know about the snake he has at his bed right now... I even feel bad for him...

-Taeho: Here we are... Are you sure that you want to see it by yourself? You already saw the pic...
-Jr: I must do this... I need to check if it's true, if my one and only love is just a mare illusion...

I then allow him to get going first, and wait for him to look through that horrible window... The nightmare's window... This is gonna mark him a lot in a future...

-Jr: This... This can't be possible... (falls on his knees) Why is it like this? All my efforts resulted like this... (tears)
-Taeho: (sighs and sits next to him) It's okay... You'll get over her, it's just about time... (smiles and pats his back)
-Jr: I loved her... You know?
-Taeho: I know I know... I loved her too... But look at me, you can always love someone else... (smiles) Someone who deserves you... Just... Take your time to process everything, okay?
-Jr: Oh, Taeho... I'm miserable... (sighs)
-Taeho: You are not, you'll become a great man... Here the only miserable it's me... (looks down) Anyway, let's return back home... It's really late and it may start snowing soon...
-Jr: (sobs) Fine...

We then return back home, we prepare a little bit of soup just so we get warm, and also to calm Jr. And then, we start eating peacefully...

Being honest, I have a weird feeling right now... I feel like I just got heart broken but at the same time, I feel like it is a relief...

It is a relief that I won't belive in Eunji and me never again... It's a relief that from now on, everything will better... It's a relief to know, that it was worth it leaving home...

-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up and check on Jr, he's still sleeping... Should I just wake him up to head to school? Or should I let him recover from what he saw yesterday?

-Taeho: Yo, Jr... Are you gonna assist class today?
-Jr: No... Let me stay here... Right now I think that I wouldn't be able to return to school... Eunji would be there, and also Jeongyeon... (sighs) Give me time, please... I'll join you, I promise, but give me time...
-Taeho: Okay... Take your time... (smiles) I'll be leaving then, if you need anything, just send me a message, k?
-Jr: (nods)
-Taeho: Well, see you (smiles and waves)

I then head to the outside where Minho is already waiting for us...

-Minho: Good morning! Uhm...
-Taeho: Taeryu... (chuckles) It's really funny that you can't difference us yet...
-Minho: Ah sorry, my bad... (smiles) So, where is Taeho?
-Taeho: Taeho... Yeah, well... You know, he caught a cold yesterday's night and he's not feeling good... So he'll skip class today... (smiles)
-Minho: Ah, i see... I'll tell him to get better later (smiles)
-Taeho: It's not necessary, he doesn't need anyone writing him... He just needs to sleep and forget-
-Minho: Forget? (confused)
-Taeho: Ah, yeah... Forget about going outside... (giggles) Not until he's fully recovered, of course...
-Minho: Yeah, that's right... By the way, are you sure that you are not sick, neither?
-Taeho: Why are you asking? (smiles)
-Minho: You are too energetic today, normally you are really quiet and you are on your own world ignoring the rest... (smiles) However, I like this side of you... You are really similar to Taeho...
-Taeho: Yeah I guess, we are brothers after all... (smiles) Anyway, should we start heading to school? I don't want to be late...
-Minho: Yeah, let's go... (smiles) I want to see Jeongyeon...

-Taeho: Jeongyeon?! Why would you like to see her so suddenly?! Aren't you after Mina?! You can't go after Jeong

-Taeho: Jeongyeon?! Why would you like to see her so suddenly?! Aren't you after Mina?! You can't go after Jeong... (panics)
-Minho: Keep calm... (chuckles) Damn it, someone's still having feelings for certain girl... (smirks)
-Taeho: S-Shut it, will you? (clears your throat) Then, why do you want to see her?
-Minho: Because she announced that she would be leaving our school... I guess that the "Jung" twins had a big impact on her... (chuckles)
-Taeho: Whatever... Let's get going... I want to see Jeongyeon too... (smiles)
-Minho: Sure... (smiles)

With that, I spent my last school days along Jeongyeon and Minho. We even prepared a surprise party to bid a proper goodbye to her...

But... If I'm honest, I'll take the party as mine as well since I don't plan to continue assisting to school... This is the last time that this people will see Jung Taeryu, practically because my mission here is over.

Now, I just need to make sure that Jr and Jeongyeon will end up together... And then, I'll be able to return back home...