Rules

There are two rules I wish to establish before we start.

Rule #1: Do Not name Stories!

Let's say we're having a discussion in the comments and you want to talk about something a story did that bothered you.

The only thing I ask is that you do not name the story. You may name the fandom like if the story was about RWBY or Highschool DXD, but please do not name the story. I guarantee people will track it down and bother the author, which is something I really do not want to be responsible for.

If you wish to describe what it did please only describe the characters and the event.

DO NOT SPECIFY THE STORY!

Rule #2: No Naming Or Tagging Author's!

For reasons similar to the first please do not name or tag author's. I'm pretty sure they'd be notified if they're tagged, and I'm really sure they'd be pretty unhappy finding out they were tagged in a book that talks about shitty details in stories.

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!

If perhaps you comment the story and or author I'm talking about correctly, I will immediately delete your comment.

The only thing you'll be left with is the satisfaction that you were right!

If you guessed incorrectly I will respond with a simple.

Nope.

But it'd be better if you just didn't name random author's.

Besides those two rules we can discuss about whatever we want!

Maybe you read a story that offended you or maybe a story that had characters being stupid. Maybe some small things like a story with horrible grammar.

Anything a story did that bothered or just seemed really stupid we'll talk about those things here! On...!

WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS!

Until then...!

SEE YA NEXT TIME!