Chapter 9

Sorry chapter 9 was deleted. I will have it up as soon as I can.

Okay this isn't the original chapter but it is most of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's POV

"Girls you want to the movies?" Kyla asked us from the kitchen. we were sitting on the couch in the living room. My stomach like a ballon now from the pregnancy.

Emily and I said sure.

"Which movie?" Emily asked.

"12 Years a Slave." She answered. I saw that they both wanted to go but hesitate because of me. I mean I would go to see it but I have experienced enough of it in life. And I hate when people try to make themselves higher than others.

I knew Emily was going to refuse but I beat her to it. "Yeah! Let's go." I stood up slowly and carefully walked to my room. Emily walked behind me.

"Are you sure Grace? We don't have to go."

"Yeah. We need to do things that you and Kayla like, not just things I like."

Emily helped me out of my clothes and chose out a maternity shirt and skirt for me to wear.

I felt like a baby. Whenever she helped me I feel just so weird. I don't like feeling like that.

Then she got herself undressed and changed. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Emily and I got in the back while Kyla started to drive.

Emily kissed me and sat in my lap, carefully avoiding my stomach. She squirmed around making me wet.

"Emily stop moving. You're making me horny." She laughed but obeyed. But but was to late, she already made horny. "Emily." I whined even more. She leaned up to my ear, avoiding my stomach.

"I love you Grace." She nipped a spot underneath my ear that made me moan. She continued to suck on my neck and I was preoccupied to notice anything. As she pulled back I felt something between my legs. Emily was pumping her fingers in me steadily. I moaned grabbing her body to keep her there. Her mouth trailed down my shirt stopping at my breast. she pulled down my shirt and sucked my sore nipple. My breathing grew labored and then she stopped.

"Girls I do not want to see this, especially in my car." Kyla's voice sounded through the car. She got off me but her hand was still close to my legs, slowly inching up.

We went to an Edwards two hours away. I don't know why we went that far out, I thought there was a closer one. Oh well.

Kyla ordered the tickets and passed them to us as she paid. Emily bought snacks while I went to the bathroom. I walked out when Emily walked to me. I grabbed the wall as a small pain appeared. It came from my stomach. It went away almost as fast as it came.

Emily's POV

She grabbed the wall and her face scrounged up.

"You good baby?"

"Yeah." She panted. She seemed alright now. "Let's go Em." She grabbed my arm and the other was on her stomach. I watched her throughout the entire movie. Nothing seemed wrong. Her hands seemed to clutch the arm rest though. Suddenly she grabbed my arm tightly, groaning.

And then the sound of water hitting the floor hit my ears.