Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Birth

Emily's POV

She looked so freaked out.

"Em my water broke!" SHIT!!!!!!!

I carefully tried to pick her up but her grip was like iron.

"Grace I need to pick you up. Kyla get up!" She jumped out of her seat at the sound of my voice. "Get the car ready." She ran out of the room doing what I said. Grace's grip loosened enough so I could pick her up. I carried her out of the movies and she cried out. Some people looked at us curiously and others ignored us. My car came and I gently put Grace inside back. I got in next to her saying it will be fine. She panted and cried out.

"Emily! The closest hospital isn't for another few hours!" Crap!

"You're a doctor! Can't you do it?"

"I was never taught in this area. At least I don't think I was.."

"Emily" Grace groaned. I don't know why but it was a huge turn on for me, even if her voice was filled with pain. One of her hands were on her stomach while the other was in her private part. Her face was filled with pain and worry.

"Grace how long as this been going on?" I asked gently.

"Three. Four hours." SHIT!!! She gasped out throwing her head back in pain. Her grip tightened between her legs. She let out soft whimpers and screams of pain.

"Baby, he's been ready for a while. Please I can't hold it in any longer."

"How long?!"

"I don't know!"

"Kyla there's no time! Get back here!" She pulled over and opened the door. We fixed Grace so her body was facing Kyla. I sat behind her trying to keep her still and sooth her. Kyla quickly unbuckled Grace's belt and threw it to the side, her skirt and panties following. I saw a bit and the head was already halfway out of her.

How long has he been like that?

"Grace you need to push sweetie. The heads almost out. Come on push!" Kyla instructed. She held on to my hand as she pushed. "Okay again." She did as she was told. " Okay the head out. Now the shoulders."

"I can't" she panted.

"Grace you gotta do this. Please just push little by little." Grace looked at me for a moment and started to push. She tried to muffle her cries but I could still hear them. "Come on push."

"I'm pushing God damn it!" Soon the baby was out. I shrugged off my sweater and wrapped him gently as he cried. We couldn't find anything to cut the cord. "Why do I still feel this way?" She asked is still breathing heavily. OH SHIT I FORGOT SHE WAS HAVING TWINS!!

"Kyla start driving," she closed the door after throwing Grace's clothes and belt inside. She drove off fast making me fall into the space between. She laughed and then winced. "Grace, I know this is a shock, but you're having twins." Her mouth dropped open. We arrived at the hospital an hour later and Grace's contractions were only minutes apart again. They covered her and wheeled her to a room with me at their heels. Not long later we had both boys out.

"Em this is Ryder and this is Shay.