Chapter 8

Chapter 8-Shopping

Grace's POV

I was literally skipping inside the mall. Today we were buying clothes, toys, a crib, and everything I need during and after the pregnancy for both the baby and I. Em is coming with me too. Honestly I'm very excited. Baby shopping. Eeeeeeek! I so badly want to know what I'm having but I also really want it to be a surprise. I ran from shop to shop wondering what the color of the room should be, what toys and clothes to get, what baby things I should get.

"Grace calm down." Emily says. "I knew your excited but wow!" I giggle like a maniac.

"Thanks baby. Love you."

"Love you too." I tap my lips asking for a kiss. She kisses me softly holding my stomach making sure not to hurt the baby. "So what name do you want Grace?" I thought for a few minutes.

"I like Shay. I think it's a unisex name. You baby?"

"I like Shay, but I think that Ryder or Layla would be better."

"Would not!"

"Would to!"

"Would not!"

"Would to!"

"Would not!"

"Would to!"

"Would not!"

"Would not!"

"Would to!"

"Ha!" She looks confuse for a moment but it cleared up

"No fair" she whines.

"Yes fair." I kiss her before we part out ways.

Emily's POV

I go to the ring shop on the top floor and a couples stores down. I went to see a couple rings that I thought she might like.

"Hi how may I help you?" an employee asked.

"Hi. I'm looking for a promise ring for my girlfriend." He didn't even look disgusted or the slightest bit shocked about me saying I'm gay. He led me to an aisle of rings.

"These are the promise rings so let's find your girlfriend the perfect one. First what's her size." I handed him a slip of paper. He walked a couple steps down. "These are the ones in this size." I looked down the rows of rings and saw the perfect one.

"Can I get this one?" he looks at the ring and unlocks the glass case.

"Is that all?"

"No, can I get it engraved?"

"Yep. What do you want it to say?"

"Love you always, Em."

"Kay" he walks away to do it. He came out half an hour later with it wrapped. I paid him and he wished me luck. I met Grace and Kyla at the food court.

"So what did you guys get?" I asked them.

"I ordered a crib to be solicited at Kyla's and I got some clothes for him/her." She said pointing to the bags in Kyla's hands. "And I also got some maternity clothes. What did you get?" I shrugged.

"Nothing important." She smiled.We shopped for a little while longer and then went to eat at In and Out. Afterwards we just walked around the neighborhood talking about the baby. Kyla seemed a bit skittish.

~~~when Grace is asleep~~~

"Emily, sit down. We need to talk." Kyla said softly. I sat down across from her.

"What's wrong?"

"She's having twins!" She blurted out. I froze. "Emily?" I swallow my saliva.

"Grace is having twins?" She nodded her head. "What are they?"

"Twin boys."

Oh crap.