Chapter 7

Chapter 7-Talks about her

Emily's POV

She groaned and rolled over, making me fall off her. She clutched her stomach tightly.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing" she says through her gritted teeth. I frowned slightly. I moved her so she was laying upright. I slowly touched her legs wondering what was wrong. She didn't react so I raised my hand higher up her body, stopping at her stomach. Something moved. I waited another moment. Something moved again. Grace let out a sort of groan out. I started thinking of things. Oh god please don't let her be. Once again something moved. I was now 100% sure.

"Your pregnant."

"Em, I swear I was going to tell you today it's just we went to the park. I planned to tell you there but then the lady was all like get out of here and then we had sex and I..I..." She started to cry. "I don't want to lose you Em." She continued to cry as I looked at her completely shocked.

"Baby your not going to lose me." I say to her. "I promise your not going to lose me."

"But I'm pregnant."

"So? Your still you Grace. Yeah I wish you had told me before but that's the past. Don't worry about it.""" I wipes away her tears. "Your still you. I love you and nothing's ever going to change that." I pull her into a hug and she leans into me. We laid there until Kyla came home.

We dressed quickly and went outside the room.

"So what'd you guys do in there?" she asked.

"Nothing." we answered

"So those on her neck are nothing?" she says pointing to Grace's neck. I grin as she run to the bathroom and see a humongous hickey there.

"Em!" I heard her scream. We both laughed their asses off. "Fine laugh it off. I'll get you back." But I keep laughing. I giver her a quick kiss and leave her with Kyla. When I get to the car is when I start to freak out.

She's pregnant. Omg. Why didn't she tell me sooner. Well, she does have a right to her privacy. My argued to myself back and forth on the drive home. I punch in the code to open the gates and drive in. I was very distant for a while.

"Honey what's wrong?" My dad asked.

"Nothing." I answered. He sits down next to me on my bed and motions for my mom to sit down with us. She sits on the other side.

"Something's wrong. And don't deny it. Your normally so joyful and your just so" he stops looking for a word. "I don't know what to say. Glum. Depressed."

"My friends pregnant." I said. It was partly the truth.

"So."

"She didn't tell me."

"Emily it's her business."

"But..." I bite my lip. "She's my girlfriend." I looked at their faces told see them shocked. "Go ahead. Freak out and kick me out of the house."

"Why would we do that hon?"

"Because I'm gay. I have heard, read and seen so many stories about how parents kick out and disinherit their children for being gay."

"We're not those kind of parents Emily." My mom said softly. "It's just a little shocking especially since you have dated a lot of boys. And if she's pregnant it's still her decision. She should make the choice about everything. No matter how you argue you have to let her decide on the baby's life."

"Your mothers right. When she got pregnant with you we argued a lot, but I eventually let her make the decision."

"Okay"

"Now get some sleep. It's late." I look at the clock and am surprised to see that is almost 9.

"Kay" I get into bed and stare at the ceiling. "I won't leave you Grace. I promise." And I close my eyes falling into a dreamless sleep.