Reclaim

The enemy had overrun the castle fortification in the southwestern border of the kingdom. Carter headed towards to try to reclaim the area. He enjoys how this kingdom's atmosphere and he wants to keep it that way for now.

So on the way Carterwas heading to retake the lost Territory and fortness castle. Carter then had an after thought, his possible enemies that are occuping the castle at the moment. "What exactly am I facing?" ,-he questioned as

Through the small journey, Carter encounter a few situations along the way but nothing could have been solved with a few bullets. Day, night, day and night passed, Carters leg was set in to low power mode as to conserve energy as he recharged while on riding his horse during the day.

Carter heard something getting close to him from behind and he turns around emptiness. "Weird." ,-he said focusing back on what was ahead of him on the dirt path.

Several hours before nightfall Carter had settled in the outskirts of the castle and far away from any of the castle spotter's sight. Unaware of sneak attack unsuspecting foe.

"Oh shit! Right there could be mages." ,-Carter forgot for a moment as for the past several days he has seen more of a regular medieval era equipment than before. "Oh right, this is a human kingdom.",

"Damn that was more tiring than I expected." ,- he said resting until Carter is ready to strike the castle later at night.
Status:
Name: Carter Warsong age:19(?)
Store credits: 96,000
Joules: 1,260
Gold coins: 210
Silver coins: 760
Passive Skills:
Strengthened: level 2 (Stronger than the average human)
Stealth: level 3 (Hidden in the shadows hard to spot)
Protection: level 1 (Resistant to damage basic)
Agility: level 3 (Able to avoid arrows)
Weapons:
1x: M-16 silencer (durability: 2987/3000)
5.56mm(250bullets)
1x: M9 silencer (durability: 1967/2000)
9mm(100)
6x: frag grenades
5x: smoke grenades
3x: combat knifes (Durability 900/900)
1x: Sword magical enchantment unknown (Durability 2000/2000)
10x: C4
Items:
1x: military backpack (durability:2000/2000)
1x: Military battle gear (durability: 2000/2000)
+11 health potion
+9 antidote
Utilities:
18x duck tape
Flashlight (durability:500/500)
Light Camping gear (durability: 956/1000)
Prosthetic solar-powered charger (durability: 600/700)
Food:
Rations: for 2 week
Water: 6 days
*Junk: 5.56mm casings 230*
Warp Storage:
APC
2x:(silencer)
Weapons:
12x: combat knives (durability: 300/300)
Grenade launcher (durability:4000/4000)
Ammo:
2350x .50 cal.
964x 5.56mm
800x 9mm
30frag grenades
15flash bangs
Not labeled:
+1 medium sword (durability: 73/80)
+5 light sword (durability 20/45)
+1 long sword (durability 60/80)
+7 bandit hood (Durability: 67/80)
+7 redwood bandit uniform(Durability:30/80)
+1 longbow (durability 45/60)
+1 cursed bow (durability 467/500)

The sun has already set in and the night took over the sky.

"All most there",- Carter then takes out his rifle with a silencer attached and begins advancing towards the castle. Spotting two guards in the entrance sneaking behind them while it looked like they were going to sleep. Crouching not making a single sound, and Carter struck both guards at the main gate with the side of him rifle.

"Alright." ,-Carter both the knocked out guards and discards them deep into the woods.

"Infiltration." ,-said Carter climbing over the wall in a few seconds avoiding the watch towners. "Set to maximum terrain." ,-he set his leg power surge to full hardcore terrain and takes out one of his combat knives.

Followed up he started striking down nearby mages, that barely notice Carter as they disappeared one by one until there was no one left outside.

"Alright, let's go." ,-Carter thought sneaking through infiltrating the castle walls with no enemy insight. "Good, everything seems is going as planned." ,- he thought turning on his night vision.

While inside the castle Carter attached his combat knife to his M16 suppressed rifle down the hallways taking out any guards keeping watch in the entrances and exits.

Two more Agricuria soldiers went down, he was slightly confused in how weak these enemies were. "I expected a bit of more than this." ,-Carter thought as he found the barracks with enemy soundly sleeping away unaware of the intrusion of enemy forces. "This should do it." ,- he said planting another C-4 next to barracks.

"Alright, let's go." ,-Carter moved in to the second floor, 'Still no enemy response." .- he continued moving through the dark taking out anyone that.

"Following your lead." ,- said another soldier following his lead. In seconds the Dalia Troops began exterminating all .The Agricuria enemies were asleep while Carter set off the bombs

Outside in the inter walls the spearmen began taking down all remaining enemy wall guards and the bowmen are also halting clearing out the few magicians. The Cavalry remained outside of the castle walls hidden within the woods to intersect any possible reinforcements or stragglers they could come across.

"This is going better than expected." ,-said Dave the strategist following Carter as he switches firm his long sword to a short-sword in close-quarter combat.

"Let's keep it that way." ,-said Carter as the group continued clearing out every room in the castle one by one. Until reaching the commander old quarters were the enemy leader would be located.

Walking into the final room, Carter pushed the wooden door slightly poking his head through and his rifle looking through the room. With his night vision, he was clearly the enemy commander sleeping away unaware of his presence. "This will be easy." ,-he thought walking inside.

Carter turned his rifle around and smacked the sleeping commander knocking him unconscious.

—————————————————

Within the night forces most Agricuria troops were taken care off and Carter managed to retake the castle once again with little resistance.
"Hello, is time to wake up." ,-Carter poking him with a stick he found outside the castle while he was disposing of his enemies.

"Zzzz...! What Happen?" ,- questioned the Agricuria Commander as Carter took off the blind fold from him.

"Look we are going to ask you some very simple questions. Why did you attack this castle?" ,-Carter questioned as the Agricuria commander couldn't see his face. The enemy commander only noticed that his enemy was wearing an abnormal suit of armor that Carter had.

"Like hell that's going to happen, our kingdom will retake this place as soon as they noticed the messenger hasn't arrived. Over 4000 troops will be here every soon! Haha haha " ,-yelled the commander of the Agricuria 12 division laughing his ass off.

"Hmm...well...thank you for your collaboration. Looks like that little mouth of yours has given all the information I needed." ,-said Carter pulling out his pistol, "Meaning...your not useful anymore."

The Commander was confused and terrified as this person was pointing at him with a strange weapon to his head.

In a quick last minute attempt the commander tried to  talk to make himself seemed valuable to the enemy in order to live.
"No! You need me, we will destr—."
*Bang!*
A  quiet sound can be hear echoed through the walls like a small sneeze.
"Was that a wise decision? He could have hold some information that would have been useful." ,-he thought for a moment but the deed is done.

Carter dispose off every single solider from the castle

"Looks like the neighboring kingdom is settled in waging a war." ,- said Carter walking back to the castle

"The Agricuria troops will be arriving shortly to retake this castle." ,-said he thought ooking outside of his window. "Need to make some preperations."