Returning to the Capital

After looking at the big yellow eye of a creature Carter turns to Clare, "I think whatever was following you has now shown itself." -Carter was a bit shocked as it took him a minute to calm down from the sudden sighting of the monster.

"What do we do?" ,-asked Clare scared and she wasn't sure what to do.

"What now?" ,-Carter questioned as the castle stopped shaking for a moment. Looking out the window he noticed a silhouette to the right corner of his eye. "It's circling the castle." ,-Carter thought quickly opening the store.

Moving through the store as fast as possible for the heavy weaponry. "There has to be something here that can take down a large creature." ,-Carter estimated the size based on the shadow it created. He continued searching through the heavy weaponry section until he found exactly what he needed. Quickly buying and grabbing the Missile Launcher with some additional ammo.

Returning back to the real world, "Let's see if this can deal any damage.",-Carter said noticing that Clare was nowhere in sight. He opened the window spotting the flying reptile flying in the night sky. Aiming at the flying creature circling now in the air, Looking behind him, no one else was in the room with him.

Carter locks on and shoots the missile aimed towards the flying scaly creature. "Come on..." ,-he waited a few silent seconds until a large explosion erupted up in the way. "Did it hit?" ,-Carter questioned as he loads in another missile.

Then something smoking began falling from the sky and landed on the ground.

"Clare don't come in this room." ,-Carter ordered as he sees the monster get up covered in wounds.

Carter looks back aims and sends out the second missile. It took several seconds before it directly hits the monster once again,  this time right above the chest.

The monster was stunned from the attack and so Carter loads in a third missile. "How many missiles is it going to take?" ,-he questioned looking behind him once again not seeing Clare around. He sends the third missile at the grounded monster and it was another direct hit.

Another moment of silence passed, Carter waits for a bit more loading a fourth missile but then he sees the smoke slowly fading away in the distance.
"Finally!" ,-the flying monster collapses to the ground. "Is it over?",- he questioned as Carter looking once more at the smoked creature from afar.

*Projectile Resistance gained*
*Strength increased*
*Protection increased*

"Looks like it is...",-Carter noticed his skills have has increased, and he also gains a new passive skill. "Nice let's check on what exactly I just hunted."

"Did you manage to take it down?",-Clara asked which made Carter jump for a second as he didn't realize she snuck up behind him.

"...yes, I think so, I want to get a closer look at what exactly attacked us",-Carter quacking walks down to the first floor heading straight to where the monster crashed.

Name: Carter Warsong age:19(?)

Store credits: 93,000
Joules: 1,845
Gold coins: 856
Silver coins: 1,244
Passive Skills:
Strengthened: Level 3 (Stronger than the average human, able to lift the weight of two cars if so desired.)
Stealth: Level 3 (Hidden in the shadows, hard to spot by the trained eye.)
Protection: Level 2 (Resistant to basic damage.)
Projectile Resistance: Level 2 (Resistant to projectiles and other range weapons/plus magic.)
Agility: level 3 (Moves faster than the human eye, able to avoid arrows in closer range.)
Weapons:
-1 M-16 silencer (Durability: 2977/3000)
-5.56mm(320 bullets)
-1 M9 silencer (Durability: 1947/2000)
-9mm(270 bullets )
-Missile Launcher (Durability 1489/1500)
-(23 Missiles)
-16 frag grenades
-5 smoke grenades
-15 flashbangs
-3 combat knives (Durability 900/900)
-1 Sword magical enchantment unknown (Durability 2000/2000)
-10 C4
Items:
-1 military backpack (durability:2000/2000)
-1 Military battle gear (durability: 2000/2000)
+11 health potion
+9 antidote
Utilities:
-18 duck tape
-Flashlight (durability:492/500)
-Light Camping gear (durability: 954/1000)
-Prosthetic solar-powered charger (durability: 600/700)
Food:
Rations: for 3 week
Water: for 2 weeks
*Junk: 5.56mm casings 230*
Warp Storage:
APC
2x:(silencer)
Weapons:
12x: combat knives (durability: 300/300)
Grenade launcher (durability:4000/4000)
Ammo:
2350x .50 cal.
964x 5.56mm
800x 9mm
20 frag grenades
Not labeled:
-19 swords (Durability: 76/80)
-17 light swords (Durability 35/45)
-24 long sword (Durability 60/80)
-Agricuria chest plate (Durability 150/200)
-Agricuria helmet (Durability 150/200)
-7 bandit hood (Durability: 67/80)
-7 redwood bandit uniform(Durability:30/80)
+1 longbow (Durability 45/60)
+1 cursed bow (Durability 467/500)
-1 carcass of an unknown flying monster (Value:?)