NINE

Kai spent the rest of the day, hearing Matteo and Zane argue because telling Kai about their sex life is a no-no.

"Okay, but like, he should know what he is getting into when you fuck him."

"I'm not going to fuck him," Zane said back.

"Not yet, at least. Plus he is practically pure and I know you aren't about to ruin him." Matteo explained, "but me, I don't mind having his pretty lips wrapped around my co-" the sentence was cut off by a ringing sound.

"What do you want? Right now? Fucking great." Zane said, hanging up the phone. "Seems Luka wants to do a meeting right now."

"Why didn't he tell us early?" Matteo asked, getting up from the couch.

"Something just came up," Zane groaned, "get the human."

"Princess, you mean?" Matteo teased, the smiling abandoning his face when he saw the look in Zane's eyes, he quickly scurried upstairs.

"Kai, baby, we are going to a meeting and we want you to come," Matteo said, entering the room.

Kai was laying down in his bed, "sorry I just can't get used to his good this bed feels." He blushes, sitting up.

Matteo smiles, "now come on, little one." He spoke, holding out an arm.

Kai got out of the bed, walking over and happily grabbing onto Matteo.

"I should warn you, Luka isn't going to be in a good mood and you might be his main target."

"He was nice when we first met." Kai defended.

"Yes, because he was in a better mood then, right now this isn't looking too good and he will be stressed," Matteo explained, making Kai nod.

In a second they were back at the building. Zane was already waiting by the elevator. "Luka isn't going to be happy he is with us." Zane said, "but honestly, you put us in a better headspace and we need that."

Kai blushes, "thank you. I will try not to make him madder."

Matteo caressed his back, directing him to the elevator, "do not blame yourself for what he will say, okay?"

Kai nodded, chewing the inside of his cheek, nervously.

He knew Luka was a wild card, since one minute he is quite honest and sincere, the next he is furious.

The elevator dinged and Zane entered the conference room first, "Took you long enough, for someone with vampire speed, you sure don't use it." Luka spat at Zane, making Kai hide behind Matteo.

Matteo grabbed his hand, squeezing it and gradually walking them both into the room.

Luka sat there, his face in an irritated look, his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw tense.

His eyes didn't even meet Matteo's, they rapidly landed on Kai, who was concealing behind Matteo.

"You kept that stupid human?" Luka spat, rolling his eyes, leaning back in his chair, and crossing his arms.

"Yes, he is staying with us from now on," Matteo said, instructing them to the table, Kai pursuing behind him, quickly sitting down beside Zane.

"He must be a good fuck for you to keep him around." Luka chuckled coldly.

Zane let out a growl, "what happens between us, is our business."

"Ha, you like him too!" Luka said, laughing loudly. "Never knew you both would want to be with a useless human. I mean, he won't be able to keep up with you guys during sex, but you're right this isn't about your little boy toy. This is about someone in the company stealing." Luka finished.

"Someone is stealing?" Matteo asked.

"That what I just said." Luka retorted, "I guess being around a human, does make you stupid."

"Enough," Zane said, slamming his hands in the table, "you will not disrespect Kai anymore. If you chose to do so, we will leave and you can deal with this on your own."

"It's a fucking human, what does he have that others don't? Blood? Is he your blood bag? That's why you're keeping him, to make him your blood bag." Luka spat out, making Matteo get up and leave, Zane following.

Furthermore, leaving Luka with Kai.

Luka glared at Kai, "why are they keeping you?" He asked.

Kai shrugged, "I do not know, I never asked."

Luka rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, "you are a human. You're fleshy and weak. There would be no reason to keep you."

"Why have they kept you as their brother or their family if you treat them so badly? Why have you chosen to attack me with hateful words when I have done nothing but simply sat here and listened?" Kai asked back, "those questions aren't easy to answer. I am being kept around because they want vampires don't use anymore. Emotions. I may be a human that is made of flesh and I am weak compared to you. Unlike vampires, I can't turn off my emotions. I am stuck with them. You turned off your emotions a long time ago and they kept you around, waiting for the real you to come back. Those two men still deeply love and care for you and all you do is make things harder on yourself by choosing not to feel anything." Kai said, getting up and walking over to him.

He slapped Luka across the face, "I hope you felt that. When you finally decide to start listening, I'll come back for you. Right now I have two males who I am choosing to love, who need me because you refuse to love them. You claimed what you were doing was a selfless act, but you are the selfish one." Kai spat.

Kai turns around and heads to the door, before he could leave Luka blocks the way, "move." Kai said.

"Hit me again," Luka said, making Kai look at him wide-eyed.

"W - What?" Kai stuttered out, Luka walked up to him, making Kai step back until he was up against the wall, Luka's hard chest, pressed against his.

"Not many people who hit me, live. I'm asking you to hit me again, baby boy. Or did you lose your balls the moment I trapped you?" Luka said, his voice dripping in lust.

Kai's face turned red, "u - um."

"Next time, don't hit a sadist, people get hurt that way," Luka whispered in his ear, in a flash he was back in his seat.

"You can go," Luka said, waving his arm and making Kai rush out the door.

-
a/n;
sup, I changed the person who played Luka

-a/n;sup, I changed the person who played Luka