Chap 20

Blaise' POV

Like what the announcer said, andito kaming lahat ngayon sa gym. I dunno why they suddenly called us here.

"I really don't understand why the hell did she betrayed us." Thun. Tsk her we go again, talking about that girl.

"Same here. It never crossed my mind. I even liked her." Fox. Tch. Bigla kong naramdaman ang pagkulo ng dugo ko. He liked her? Yung amazonang yun na wala ng ibang ginawa kundi saktan kami? Itong dalawang 'to parang tanga. Magkaaway lang sila nung kailan, hanggang kanina, pero ngayon tignan niyo nag uusap sila ng di nila alam. Kani-kani lang ang  taas ng tensyon. Samantalang yung mga babae ayun magkakasama. I didn't know that they are all close to each other.

"She was good to us even though she's scary." Thun. Quite true, kahit kasi napakabrutal niya, I felt that she really cared for us. Though lagi ko siyang binubwesit at pinag-iisipang spy.

"But wait, why are you talking to me jerk?!" Fox. Ay tanga nga. Makapagsalita eh sumagot din naman siya. I dunno why did they fought.

"Tsk. Mga tanga. Tsaka don't talk about her na nga." Leona Volt. Oh buhay pa pala 'to. Kidding.

"SHUT UP!" Sabayang pagbigkas ata 'to. Galing sabay na sabay. After shouting at Thun's sister, nagkatinginan silang masama.

WAIT!! Why am I narrating everything that is happening in here???! Dammit! I'm wasting my time and effort tsk. Nevermind.

Santos, since she has no second name, I'll just call her by surname. Napakahaba naman kong amazonang babae right?

Santos, when I first saw her used her 2nd Element I thought she might be a spy. On the other hand she might be one of the Royalties with the most powerful powers like Fire and Ice. It's not impossible since she has an Ice element. Also, I can see that the way she use her element it's like she was well trained. I keep on telling myself that she's a spy because I don't wanna fall in love. Because if I think that she's a spy, I'll have something to put in my mind so that I could stop the feeling that is growing inside.

But spending a day with her, sleeping in her lap, and seeing her annoyed makes my day complete. She made me do things I never did before. Like what she said I am afraid of woman. I don't want any woman to touch me. Only the Princess. But that was before. When she came, I argued with her, fight with her, embarassed by her, sleeping in her lap and be comfortable with her. I was never like that before.

But We have to get away from her dammit! It was Dad's order. All of us, the royalties, objected but he told us to do it if we want to survive. Pero nang dahil dun, The Royalties thought that she is a spy, dahil na rin Kay Janelle, because she told everyone that she saw her talking to someone sa sulok ng cafeteria during class hours. Naka all black daw at di niya nakita ang mukha dahil natatakpan ng hood at palinga linga daw sila sa paligid.

Tsk. I don't know what's happening to The Royalties. How can they believe stories without any evidences tsk. Yan tuloy pati ako nadadamay imbes na kasama ko siya sa garden ngayon eh.

Speaking of Santos, where is she? Nilibot ko ang paningin ko. Tsk the gym's too crowded damn! But there! I finally saw her.