I thought I could reach if I kept chasing

It was the next day of classes, a normal day.

Except for Chan's class.
When doing roll call, he noticed Felix wasn't in class. He gave the younger benefit of the doubt that he may have been sick.

That thought went out the window however, when he noticed Felix didn't show up for not only one day, but 3 days in a row.

Now, Chan was concerned. He usually wouldn't care as much if a student skipped classes, but he felt different towards Felix. He just wasn't sure why...

When his class finished, he logged into the system to check Felix's attendance in his other classes. He clicked his tongue, the boy had been absent from all 5 classes the past 3 days. Now he was worried.

He left his class walking the halls, thinking of what could have happened to Felix. That's when he saw Jisung, he stopped to get the boy's attention.

"Jisung! Hi, I saw the first day of class you are relatively close with Felix? He hasn't been present in my class nor his other classes. Do you know if he's ok?" Chan asked with worried eyes.

"Hey Dr. Bang! I'm sorry I don't... oh wait! Maybe my friend Minho might! He's always in the library and has seen Felix a few times" he happily responded.

"Ok, thank you! I'll check with Lee Know".
Chan rushed over to the student library, he still didn't know why he need to know where Felix was. He didn't care, he just wanted to make sure he was alright.

Walking into the library, he saw Minho speaking with Changbin and Mark T. He ran up to them.
"Hello Lee Know, afternoon boys. Have you by chance seen Felix? He hasn't been present in his classes, I asked Jisung but he advised me to check with you."

"Oh sorry, I'm actually not that close with him either. Maybe-"

"Felix? He's my best friend. He's fine" Changbin spoke up.

Chan looked at him confused, "He's ok? Is there a reason why he hasn't come to classes?"

Changbin just shrugged, " he said he needed a break, he's been chillin at his apartment".

"A break? From what? It's the first week of classes" Mark laughed.

"Beats me" Changbin shook his head.

"Ok, so do you know if he is going to even show up at all between now and next week? He's missing a lot of content" Chan asked.

"Wow, you're probably the first teacher that cares about his wellbeing" he joked.

"I-I just -" Chan started out.

"That's probably a good thing considering it's him, you can go check on him if you want. His apartment isn't that far from campus".

"Uh.. ok" Chan stuttered out.

"Ok, here is his address. Just plug it into your maps and you should find it" Changbin showed his phone and Felix's contact info.

"Ok, thank you. Thank you boys for your help, carry on with your studies".
And with that Chan walked away, attempting to find Felix's address.

"Looks like Felix is Dr. Bang's teachers pet without even knowing" Minho teased.

"God knows he needs someone to push him in the right direction, the dude is throwing his life down the drain being rebellious to his parents. It isn't gonna end pretty...." Changbin sighed.

"Well, lets see if Dr. Bang can do something for him" Mark T agreed.

                                           ~

After about 15 minutes of walking, Chan thinks he's made it to Felix's apartment.

" I think this is it? This is quite the apartment for a student....."

Chan cautiously walked into the guest elevators, pushing the button to go up

Chan cautiously walked into the guest elevators, pushing the button to go up. He was nervous to see the boy, especially on his own domain.
Once he got to the 4th floor, he walked the halls to reach the apt number.

"Apt 4419? I'm almost there I think .."

He continued to walk down the hall, finally reaching the correct door number.

He hesitantly waited a few seconds before knocking.

*knock*knock* ( he he like twice )

Still no answer.

*knock knock*

"For fucks sakes I'm coming! Who the fuck is it?!"

Chan knew that voice and foul language anywhere.
The door flew open, leaving Chan shocked with his mouth open. He knew he only saw Felix a few times, but he's never dressed like this....

HOW WE LIKING THIS ONE? LEMME KNOW ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS 🥳