When you change, it's thrilling

I'm sorry I've been gone. I'm not back 100% yet, but I hope to be back fully soon. Thank you all for being patient with updates. ❤️

Besides having a sore ass from Felix's .... earlier activity with Chan, the rest of his day was pure bliss. Him and Chan finally confessed to each other, and made love. Felix was happy Chan was his first, he loved the man to death at this point.

Felix attended his other classes, but Chan was on his mind the entire time. He felt like some lovesick school girl, but he didn't mind it. Once he finished the day, he walked home and was home first before Chan as always.

"I'm home!" He loved to say it, because Chan was his home.

"Guess he's still on campus" Felix pouted. He made his way into his room, tossing his messenger bag to the side. Felix flopped on his bed, laying on his back before taking a deep breathe. That's when an idea popped in his head. He wanted to make a surprise for Chan.

He went through many ideas in his head until he settled on one, he would make Chan breakfast for dinner. He bounced on the bed to the idea of making blueberry pancakes for the older. Right away, he went to go shower and change into his lounge sweats. Once he was done, he had another idea. He snuck into Chan's room searching in his closet for his sweatshirt and pants instead. As soon as he tossed the towel to the side and slipped it on, Chan's scent hit him. His favorite thing to calm his senses.

He happily made his way to the kitchen to start making breakfast for dinner, hoping Chan would be home in the next hour or so. While he was mixing the batter , he decided to call Changbin and update him on what happened today.

"YOU WHAT?!" Changbin screamed over the phone.

"Dude, stop fuckin yelling in my damn ear! I already told you...."

"YOUVE GOTTA BE FUCKIN ME RIGHT NOW! YOU TWO FUCKED IN THE CLASSROOM?! GOD DAMN I KNEW YOUR WERE BAD, BUT NOT THAT BAD" Changbin yelled practically laughing now.

"Oh shut the fuck up! Like you wouldn't!" Felix rolled his eyes as he slowly poured the batter on the heated pan.

"I mean-, ya you right. I probably would have" he laughed. "But hey! I was right! I told you he liked you! And now you two are in looveeee" Changbin made kissy noises over the phone.

"EW! Stop that shit or Ima gag!" Felix grimaced as he flipped the pancakes. " but ya... I guess we are ..."

"See! In all honesty, I'm happy you are. I'm glad someone like Dr.Bang- sorry, Chan found you. I've seen how much you've changed and I'm really proud of you, I bet he is too"

A soft smile crept on Felix's face.
"Ya... you're right...I'm pretty happy with myself too". He said as he finished cooking, placing the pancakes on a large plate. Just then Chan walked through the door, but Felix still on the phone didn't hear.

"Felix? I'm home!" Chan yelled as he made his way inside.

Felix was still talking with Changbin however to notice.

"Soooo you gotta tell meeee" Changbin teased.

"Tell you what?" Felix's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ya know"

"I know what?"

"YA KNOW"

"DUDE I DONT FUCKIN KNOW"

"MY FUCKING GOD MAN, YOU THAT DENSE!?" Changbin yelled again.

"ASSHOLE I SAID STOP GOD DAMN YELLING IN MY EAR! AND NO I DONT KNOW" Felix yelled back.