Untitled (My Random Quotes)

* Destiny, destiny and destiny. A simple word that keep a big mystery of someone's life.

* At the end, everything that happened in this world would back to the beginning, because there is no end without a start.

* Love is really a strange thing. It can make us feel happiness and sadness at the same time. Also, love is the biggest gift that I ever get in this world in my entire life.

* Crush is a simple thing about liking someone or maybe fall in love with somebody. And I feel blessed to have an experience about this feeling.

* Feeling is something that you can't describe with words, because feeling is love and love is unspeakable.

* Sometimes, tears are the true happiness.

* When you falling in love with someone, it is enough for you just by seeing them from a far, because it is one hundred times much better than never feel this kind of feeling.

* Love is drug.

* Love is magic, because just thinking about it already make you feel the happiness.

* Love is the craziest thing in my life, because it is hard for me to sleep and to stop to think about it. But, it is also make me happy.

*Talking to myself is the best thing that I could do in my life.

* Flashback is the most beautiful moment in my life.

* Music is the first, last and only escape of my life.

*Which one is harder to calculate; hair, sand or sin?

* Sometimes dream is more complicated than you ever think. You don't know where it start and end. It just happen without any explanation.

* Mystery is mystery. Mystery is something that can give you a goosebumps when you know and think about it. But sometimes, it is also a gift that can lead you to the right way.

* It is hard to make an ending. But, it is easy to guess the ending.

Alcohol is the biggest enemy and problem in life. It can change and destroy someone's life.

Wulan R.