Chapter 4: Hehe -^~^-

Kaminari POV
I love her I love her I love her shit its crazy how I feel for her. I cant wait till we leave. Maybe I should invite her to go out for ice cream or the movies. Bro what if she likes me back then we get married and have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl. Wtf I sound like a fangirl. Ok whatever I'm still gonna invite her.

Third POV
"Yo doofus." Jirous said smirking. "Aizawa sensei is calling you." Kaminari turned to Aizawa "Wanna go out for ice cream?" Just then Kaminari realized what he did. His face turned red and he put his head down. "Sorry Kaminari I'll have to decline your offer I have plans, sleeping." Aizawa said and turned back to the class. "Oooooooo, poor Kaminari just got rejected." Kirishima shouted with a smirk. "Seems he's getting rejected by everyone, Todoroki, Aizawa, maybe he'll ask out Bakugo next." Sero replied back laughing. "Haha like anyone would wanna date Bakugo though." Kaminari said with his head down. "ILL KILL YOU, DAMMED NERD." Bakugo yelled out. "Wrong person." Todoroki said rolling his eyes at Bakugo. Aizawa finally got the class to quiet down and continued class.
*After class*
"Kaminari wait up!" Kirishima and Sero yelled chasing after him. "The whole ice cream situation in class you were planning on asking Jirou right?" Sero said smirking as he finally got infront of Kaminari.
Kaminari's eyes widened and he ran. "Sorry guys talk later."

Kaminari POV
I'm gonna ask her right now. Just gotta be casual and not look like an idiot for once. "Kaminari stop talking to yourself and you'll never not look like an idiot!" I heard Kirishima shout from behind me. Ugh shut upppp man. I yelled at him and continued to fast walk towards Jirou.

Third POV
"Hey Jirou I was wondering if you wanna go out for ice cream right now." Kaminari said blushing and staring at the floor. "Yea sure Pika why not, is it just gonna be us though. Millions of thoughts rushed through Kaminari's mind imagining it. Finally he woke up and got back into reality. "Uh yea just you and me, hehe me and you." Kaminari said holding up finger guns.