Chapter 3: Whoops

Kaminari POV:
Ahhhhhhhhh! Shit! I tripped on my own feet.
Third POV:
Kaminari was closing his eyes and reaching his hands forward. "Bam!" Kaminari's hands slammed on the desk. "Yay I didn't fall thank god this desk was here.".... "As Kaminari opened his eyes he saw Jirou staring back at him blushing. Both of them were staring into eachothers eyes. Kaminari could feel his heart beating so fast and his face turn hot. "Ji-Jirou." He stammered. Kaminari was about to pick himself up, until he felt something tug his sleeve. "Kaminari, can we stay like this for a bit." Jirou said blushing and looking away. "Sure!" Kaminari said excitedly. Both of them began to lean towards eachother."
"Kaminari could you please stop trying to kiss me." Kaminari opened his eyes and saw Todoroki giving him the coldest stare. "Uh sorry man. I was just dizzy." Kaminari made a quick exuse and fast walked to his chair.
        "Bwhahahahahahhahaha!" "K-kami I never knew you were into guys." Jirou said holding her stomach crying from laughter. "I'm not I was just dizzy and shaking my head around." Kaminari said blushing and looking away. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I'm sorry Pika but that was too funny." "Hehe." Kaminari said smiling happy to see Jirou laughing.
          "ARAGAHGAHAIA!" Midoriya yelled while walking into the classroom. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DAMMED NERD!" Bakugo yelled as always to Midoriya. "Midoriya was pointing at the floor. Kirishima got up to check it out. "It looks like a green caterpillar." Kirishima said scratching his head. "What, am oversized caterpillar what if its a villain or something!" Kaminari yelled from his seat and got up to check. "It's probably like Aizawa." Sero said uninterested. "Y-y- yea but Aizawa usually has a yellow one." Midoriya stammered. "DAMMED NERD WHAT IF HE JUST FELT LIKE WEARING A GREEN CATERPILLAR SUIT!" "Bakugo calm down why are you getting so mad." Todoroki said. "SHUT UP HALF AN HALF! YOUR ALWAYS DEFENDING MIDORIYA WHAT IS HE TO YOU!"
         "Alright class please shut the hell up so I can tell you what to do then go back to sleep!" Aizawa said. "Oh it was Aizawa!" Kirishima said surprised. "And by the way Bakugo, THIS IS NOT A CATERPILLAR SUIT, its a sleeping bag get it right." Aizawa said giving Bakugo a look that said enough, "let me go to sleep."