Chapter 7: Jirou

Third POV
        "Well that was fun!" Jirou stated waving ready to go back to the dorm. "W-wait Jirou, um you wanna go to a park or something!" Kaminari said. As much as Jirou wanted to say yes she already had plans. "Maybe next time Kaminari."  As they were walking back to the dorms a huge man came up to them, more like up to Jirou. "Yo!" He said looking at her up and down. "Ey can you keep walking buddy, we're trying to get somewhere." The man looked at Kaminari with an disgusted look. He grabbed her arm and started pulling her. This is where Kaminari lost it this guy was clearly a petafile or something. Kaminari grabbed his arm and looked at him in the eyes. "Ever been electrocuted." The man pulled his hand back. "Your crazy, Ima civilian you cant hurt me." He shouted at Kaminari. "Wanna bet!" Kaminari said calmly walking up to him with lighting coming out of his hands.
      "Oh I see you trying to impress your girl. But I doubt you wanna get stepped on." The man said smirking as he began to grow. "Just lemme take her somewhere and I'll bring her back." Kaminari approached him and looked up. "You son of a b**** I'd rather die." Jirou held Kaminari back. "Kaminari I'll deal with this you might injure other people." Jirou said and began to put her earplug ears in the ground. She created a huge soundwave and blasted the guy. "Wooahhh Jirou since when could you do that!!!" Kaminari yelled out surprisingly. "During training you idiot." Just then they heard sirens. "Hehe sorry Jirou I guess we're going somewhere after all."
        The police asked them questions and they took the old man into custody. But they weren't allowed out of the dorms, they couldn't even go to school. After lectures from Aizawa and Iida they finally got to sit. "Hm wonder what happened to Momo, Mina, and Hagakure?" Jirou questioned. From behind Momo said, "We just stayed for ice cream." "Yea cuz Mina wouldn't wanna leave until she ate the biggest sundae in 5 minutes so she could get it for free." Hagakure shouted. "Yea and we ended up meeting Kirishima, Sero and Bakugo, too," Mina said. "So you guys at the biggest ice cream sundae. WITHOUT MEE NO FAIRRR!!" Kaminari cried.
     They all started laughing and talking for the rest of the day.