Chapter 5: The Date

Kaminari POV
"Omg bro KIRISHIMA SLAP ME USING YOUR QURIK I MUST BE DREAMING RIGHT NOW!" I said excitedly. "Alright," Kirishima said beginning to harden. "Man Kirishima he was joking he didn't mean slap him with your quirk for real." Sero said laughing. I began to sit straight and gave Kirishima the most serious look ever. "I'm ready." "Woahhhh woahhh hold up, Kaminari are you trying to go out with the girl you've been obsessed with with a dent on the left side of your face!" Sero yelled holding his arms between me and Kirishima. "Good point." Me and Kirishima said at the same time.

*Time Skip.*
Third POV
"Hey Kaminari, sorry I'm late." Jirou said speed walking towards Kaminari. She was wearing blue ripped jeans and a purple baggy hoodie. "H-Hey Jirou." Kaminari said stumbling on his own words. "She really does look good in anything." Kaminari was wearing shorts and t-shirt picked out by Kirishima and Sero.
Kaminari and Kirou got to an ice cream shop and ordered. They both sat down waiting for their orders. "So how's life?" Kaminari asked trying to make it not as awkward as possible. "Good I guess how bout you." Jirou asked going along with it. "Hehe same as always." Kaminari replied. "Shit what do I say know I can't make this the worst date everr." Kaminari was thinking with a very weird look on his face that concerned Jirou. "Uh, you alright Kam?" "Huh yea fine." Kaminari felt like he was being watched as he turned his head he saw Bakugo, Kirishima and Sero with "amazing" disguises. "Oof these idiots." They both said at the same time. They both started laughing but Kaminari laughed a little too hard and fell out of his chair. Which caused things to go worse he fell onto the server who was going to serve their ice cream. Jirou was laughing so hard. Everyone was staring at them. "Uh sorry." Kaminari said helping the man up and cleaning the mess. After they reorderd they talked and laughed for a while.
"Kaminari Denki GO confess right now." Kaminari was telling himself. "Jirou can I-"

*I KNOW EVERYONE LOVES CLIFFHANGERS SO YOUR WELCOME* -^~^-