Chapter 1: Wake Up

"Kaminari, Kaminari. DENKI KAMINARI!"

Kaminari woke up seeing Jirou's back. "What's, what's goi-" Kaminari got up as fast as he ever had, "LEAUGE OF VILLAINS!" Kaminari looked around he saw everyone on the floor, lying still, as if they were dead. Kaminari looked at himself, he saw burn marks on his arms and it seemed that a couple bones were broken.

"Oh yea me, Jirou and Todoroki are the last ones." Kaminari whispered to himself. Earlier Kaminari, Jirou and Todoroki were told to take some things down to the teachers lounge downstairs. When they came back everyone was knocked out and they had to fight Dabi and Shirigaki alone, but Kaminari was easily knocked out. It was very surprising that Jirou was still alive. Todoroki did most of the fighting while Jirou tried to help the others, but obviously even Todoroki got beat up and thrown to the floor.

"JIROU STAY BACK I'LL FINISH THEM!"
Kaminari yelled desperately to Jirou. " Sorry Denki I wanna be a hero, too. A hero fights, they don't watch others fight."

Kaminari ran up to help her, he saw Shirigaki teleport and he ended up behind Jirou. Turned out Kurogiri was here, too. "KYOKA WATCH O-" It was too late Shirigaki grabbed her neck and Kaminari could do nothing but stare. Kaminari had to watch the person he loved most decay with his very eyes. "Sorry, Pikachu, looks like I'm dead." Jirou managed to laugh.

"Idiot I told you. I TOLD YOU GODDAMMIT!" "1.3 MILLION VOLTSS!" Kaminari yelled releasing his limit of lightning. Unfortunately, Shirigaki and Dabi weren't affected. "Yay." Kaminari said with his thumbs up. "Heh look at that he's crying while smiling. He's pretty interesting." Shirigaki said laughing.